Why Stages: A week on the road
Connect with us!
Today’s episode of Inside the Greenroom is a bit different – we recorded it LIVE with our entire community!
I’ve been on the road – speaking on 5+ stages over 7 days – from keynotes to speaking at a maximum-security prison. It’s been quite an adventure full of touching moments and deep growth. In this episode, I share the BIGGEST insights with you and why MORE THAN EVER, stages are the fastest way to grow your business and increase your impact in the world.
If you’re wanting a peek into our complete business model and how we use stages inside our business – this is the episode to listen to. PLUS, I answer our communities burning questions!
QUICK EPISODE SUMMARY
- 0:28 Welcome to our LIVE podcast!
- 1:10 The case for stages
- 2:40 Why I think 99% of businesses fail
- 4:35 What happened on our first stages
- 7:08 Recapping my week on the road
- 9:11 My favorite mastermind
- 13:10 The first client stage of the week
- 14:47 My dinner stage
- 15:50 Who came to dinner
- 18:50 The pros and cons of mastermind stages
- 21:25 Three moments I want you to learn from
- 25:15 My combo keynote with Pat Quinn
- 26:37 What you need to ask every meeting planner
- 28:42 I’m off to the West Coast
- 30:15 Rating our stages
- 32:23 My small key-note stage
- 34:08 My last stage of the week
- 35:02 My day in jail
- 41:08 All the stages of the week
- 44:10 Get your Reach LIVE ticket!
- 44:48 Live Q&A
We want to hear from YOU! Have you been to an event that was amazing? Heard a speaker that inspired you? Know a Meeting Planner/Event Producer we should talk to? Or have a burning question you want us to ask?
CLICK HERE and we will cover it on the show!