Top 10 Things We Learned Running a Stage Agency during a Pandemic
As event planners, speakers, and entrepreneurs, we can all share stories of how we have had to quickly pivot and innovate during the coronavirus crisis…It’s been chaotic, disruptive, and we have all learned a lot.
Today on Inside the Greenroom, Blair Bryant Nichols speaks with Co-director of the Advance Your Reach Stages Agency, Dolores Hirschmann. If you have listened to Inside The Greenroom long, you know that Dolores knows intimately the struggle it takes to get onto stages. She is an internationally known expert strategist and coach that works with speakers to hone their craft and advance their reach to larger audiences like TEDx and beyond.
During this conversation, you will hear the top 10 Things Blair, Dolores, and the AYR team have learned while running the Stage Agency during the pandemic!
This episode will help you master each stage and event by getting a pulse on what is happening in the industry today.
Here’s what we cover:
- How our Stage Agency was born
- How to get a leg up with a post-stage strategy
- How new technology and platforms provide ample opportunities for speakers to connect and convert customers
- The digital marketing tools that provide more opportunities for sponsors exposure
- The 3 Core Components you need to make stages a successful tool for business growth
- How to Leverage your community & reciprocate with new audiences
- Leveraging your own stage to elevate the voices of others
- How to rethink your core audience
- The importance of Diversifying your content
- Be a fresh and disruptive voice with this one step
- How to leverage your community as a meeting planner
- And much more!
Episode Minute By Minute:
More About Dolores:
Dolores is an internationally recognized STRATEGIST & COACH. She helps clients clarify their “idea worth sharing”, design their communication strategies, and implement business growth systems. Her clients become speakers and authors and take their message to larger audiences like TEDx and beyond. She works through group coaching, workshops, one on one coaching, as well as public speaking. Dolores is a writer, TEDx Organizer, and participant in TED conferences. She is a CTI certified and ICF accredited coach and has a business degree from the Universidad de San Andres, Argentina. Originally from Buenos Aires, Dolores speaks fluent Spanish, English, and French and lives in Dartmouth, MA with her husband and four children.