The World’s Highest Paid Speaker (& How That Happened)
- How he grew his own events from 0 – 5,000 people in the last 5 years.
- What lights him up and gets him out of bed every day & the people that inspire him the most.
- Human Connection: Why events are the most powerful superconductor in a digital world.
- How he evolved as a speaker, and exactly how to apply this to your own speaking!
- Why building a brand culture is important and the secret to creating a culture at your events.
QUICK EPISODE SUMMARY:
- 0:08 Welcome Russell
- 1:28 Click Funnels hits a milestone
- 1:41 What Happens in the green room
- 2:21 How Russell created the Clickfunnels culture
- 4:02 What Russell learned from Tony Robbins?
- 4:59 My AHA moment
- 6:40 Making swag an experience
- 7:53 Russell’s secrets for Packing out?
- 10:31 Why events are the hardest thing to sell
- 13:11 What you can learn from Russell's mistakes
- 15:00 Russell's advice to first-time event planners
- 17:03 Russell’s first experience with public speaking
- 21:12 The power of the “speak to sell stage”
- 25:39 What Tom Ziglar taught me about commitment
- 26:11 How to get on the Clickfunnels Stage
- 30:13 Do the stuff, don’t just teach it
- 30:30 The biggest mistakes you can make on stage
- 32:34 Serve first
- 33:22 The most influential speakers for Russell
- 35:25 Russell’s prediction for the best up-and-comer
- 40:33 Russell’s most mind-blowing green room moment
- 43:31 How to get ClickFunnels for free
- 44:00 Russell’s final piece of advice for you
- 48:03 My takeaways
Thank you for listening! If you like this episode, I’d love for you to hang out with us each week Inside the Greenroom! Leave a review and subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts!
We want to hear from YOU! Have you been to an event that was amazing? Heard a speaker that inspired you? Know a Meeting Planner/Event Producer we should talk to? Or have a burning question you want us to ask?
CLICK HERE and we will cover it on the show!