The Three Decisions That Determine Your Destiny with Tony Robbins
Attention Event Hosts, Event Owners, Meeting & Event Planners! Please join our FB Group Exclusively for you! Your Events Matter Learn how to pivot powerfully In uncertain times and get all the behind the scenes insights and learnings we share to serve your growing events! Your Events Matter:
With this link https://www.facebook.com/groups/484956538954775/
Connect with us!
See Video: Insidethegreenroompodcast.com
Welcome, Tony Robbins, public speaker, life coach, philanthropist, entrepreneur, and NY Times bestseller, Inside the Greenroom!
Between 43 years of entrepreneurship, and a rocky home life growing up, Tony has experienced the “winter” seasons in all areas of life.
Tony shared with us that these are some of the most challenging times he’s ever been through with his 52 businesses. However, he is being proactive to get through it by taking action and focusing on the right things.
In this episode, Tony shares his action steps, strategies, mindset shifts, and daily habits you need to not only survive but thrive during uncertain times. Whether you are a speaker, meeting planner, entrepreneur, or something in between the wisdom shared by Tony will serve you in all areas of your life.
Be sure to sign up for riseupworld.com
Here’s what we cover:
- Learn the critical need for community
- How Masterminding is one of the most important things you can do
- Find Your breakthrough in Crisis
- How Tony dealt with not only today’s crisis but past crisis
- The four seasons of businesses
- How to handle the waves of the economy
- Where you as a leader should start in this crisis
- Making decisions and testing the outcomes
- Three decisions that shape every aspect of your life
- Learn just how powerful your focus is
- Three habits or patterns to be aware of
- How to overcome achiever’s disease
- Destroy the two emotions that destroy businesses
- How you can fight fear
- Mentors and coaches in Tony’s life
- How important coaching is
- What expanding your circle can do
- The importance of communication
- How to communicate with a purpose
- Why motive matters
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
Episode Minute By Minute:
- 0:02 What to expect today
- 2:15 Welcome Tony
- 3:10 Why community is important
- 5:38 what you can learn from Tony’s past
- 9:52 Knowing your numbers
- 12:50 Winter doesn’t last forever
- 15:00 The three decisions that shape every part of your life
- 20:08 Focusing on what you can control
- 25:37 Seeing things for what they are
- 27:57 Feed and strengthening your mind
- 29:55 How Tony starts every day
- 31:41 Find a mentor you look up to
- 35:54 Serve those who are worse off than you
- 38:00 Pete’s results of following Tony’s process
- 40:58 Tony’s mentors
- 50:37 The power of communication
- 54:23 Over prepare for everything
- 55:57 What matters more than intelligence
- 58:34 Tony’s final thoughts
- 1:06:20 Pete’s biggest takeaways
Share this episode with a friend who needs encouragement.