REACH Live Part 1: Why We Stopped And Then Restarted Our Live Event
Welcome to Inside The Greenroom! Today’s episode is part one of our behind the scene look at our sixth live event! What some people don’t know about Reach LIVE is that my wife, Kim and I decided to stop hosting the event for a season. Almost two years to be exact. Today we discuss why both stopping and starting when we did, were the best decisions we could have made.
Join us as we reveal why we made the decisions we did and how choosing to start the LIVE event back up was not only the right decision but the easiest decision we made this year.
QUICK EPISODE SUMMARY:
- 0:33 We made it in the top 100!
- 1:22 I want to serve you well
- 3:48 What to expect in the next two episodes
- 8:11 Welcome my wife, Kim Vargas to the Greenroom
- 9:19 Why my wife called off REACH Live
- 10:44 The bad advice I got
- 12:01 What made us bring back REACH Live
- 12:44 Bringing in the pros
- 13:13 The two key things that made our event successful
- 18:43 Taking care of your team
- 19:20 How my wife helped me be me
- 23:10 The only offer I made from the stage
- 24:57 The biggest compliment you can give my wife
- 28:29 What I want you to know
- 29:50 What's coming in Part Two