Pete Vargas: My Biggest Takeaways From 2019 Interviews
We’re BACK with our first episode in the new year, and we’re here to bring you part 1 of a very special 2-part series!
Today’s episode will focus on our biggest takeaways from all the interviews I held on the Inside the Greenroom podcast in 2019.
Think of this as a cliff notes version of a couple dozen “ah-ha’s” we had over the past year. If you’re up to date and listened to every episode thus far, it will serve as a reminder of the big ideas we covered. If you’re brand new to the podcast, identify just 2-3 “big ideas” that stood out to you and go back to listen to the full episode. You’d be surprised with how much of a difference it can make in your business if you implement just ONE big idea you hear from one of our interviews.
Part 2 will be released next week, and I’m going to cover what’s working TODAY with events, and landing stages.
I really believe the next couple of episodes in our “mini-series” will be impactful and set you up for a lot of success in 2020!
Here are some of the major takeaways from our guests in 2019:
- How online companies are using offline, physical stages to grow their businesses
- The importance of building a speaking team once a brand reaches a certain level
- Why you should include the element of FUN into your events
- How 1 association can yield you 1,000+ speaking opportunities
- The nuance differences in winning international stages
- The benefits of BATCHING stages
- The power of dream stages
- How to overcome stage fright
- How to avoid being the road warrior
- Create multiple streams of revenues in your event
- Using an in-house team to fill a large event
- How to sell high-ticket events
- How a book can make a difference to win a stage
- The power of using strategic gifting to win stages, and strengthen relationships
- How to fill and grow the attendance of your events with a smaller list
- Why a dialed-in Signature Talk will always outperform the written sales letter
- How strategy makes or breaks your events
- The secrets of making introverts feel welcome
- How to add a zero to your paycheck
- And much, much more!
QUICK EPISODE SUMMARY:
Thank you for listening! If you like this episode, I’d love for you to hang out with us each week Inside the Greenroom! Leave a review and subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts!
We want to hear from YOU! Have you been to an event that was amazing? Heard a speaker that inspired you? Know a Meeting Planner/Event Producer we should talk to? Or have a burning question you want us to ask?
CLICK HERE and we will cover it on the show!