Pedro Adao: No list? No problem! How to Fill an Event Anyway
Connect with us!
Welcome, Pedro Adao, Inside the Greenroom!
A big mistake we’ve made in the past at Advance Your Reach is running a BIG event WITHOUT having a big community or following. We did them…but they were HARD to fill. Since then, we advise clients not to run their own events until they have a community established.
However, in this episode, Pedro Adao proves us wrong!
He filled seats for his first event WITHOUT having a large community, and spills the beans on how he did it – IN A VERY NICHE MARKET!! We also cover the economics of filling seats through paid advertising, the content you should bring to the table for live events, and how to be a great guest speaker!
Pedro Adao is the author of The Finished Life, and Retired and Free. He is the founder of Fortress Financial and of The 100X Academy, a movement of Christian Entrepreneurs who desire higher levels of income, influence, and impact throughout their life and their business. Pedro has been a long-time friend and joined us at Reach Live 2019 as a judge at the speak-off!
We also cover:
- How Pedro filled the seats for his first event WITHOUT a large community or list (note: he essentially broke one of my “rules” for running your own BIG events, and pulled it off. Learn how!)
- The magical power of creating a sense of “community” online BEFORE the live event date
- The harsh reality of selling tickets online with paid advertising
- The type of content you should be bringing to your own event that will make an audience WANT to show up live!
- Invited to speak at someone else’s event? Here’s what you should do to your Signature Talk
- Why live events are more important now more than ever
- And much more!
Speakers That have Impacted Hals Life:
- Bill Johnson
- Heidi Baker
Up and Comings Speakers the world need to know about
- Sean Cannell
- I am Focused on Industry Leaders b/c I am trying to level up my events. So the Russell Brunson’s and Pete Vargas’s of the world
QUICK EPISODE SUMMARY:
- 1:28Welcome, Pedro!
- 2:20Who is Pedro Adao
- 4:04How God tricked Pedro
- 5:17The best question to ask yourself
- 6:20How Pedro launched an event with no list
- 7:16The worst way to sell tickets
- 10:08Why Pedro decided to have a live event
- 12:30How to honor your speakers
- 16:32 What Pedro looks for in speakers
- 21:20How speakers can serve events
- 22:50The worst thing a speaker can do
- 24:42The speakers who have impacted Pedro the most
- 25:23Pedro's favorite up-and-coming speakers
- 26:47Why Pedro thinks live events are still important
- 28:08Pedro's favorite moment inside a greenroom
Connect with Pedro Adao:
REACH Live Meeting Planner Track – get ALL the details here.
Thank you for listening! If you like this episode, I’d love for you to hang out with us each week Inside the Greenroom! Leave a review and subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts!
We want to hear from YOU! Have you been to an event that was amazing? Heard a speaker that inspired you? Know a Meeting Planner/Event Producer we should talk to? Or have a burning question you want us to ask?
CLICK HERE and we will cover it on the show!