JJ Virgin and Karl Krummenacher: Creating Events For All Personality Types (even introverts)
Welcome, JJ Virgin & Karl Krummacher from Mindshare Summit, Inside the Greenroom!
I’ve attended the Mindshare Summit for three consecutive years now! It’s the #1 conference for health and wellness entrepreneurs. It started in 2010 as a simple lunch gathering with a dozen entrepreneurs, and has steadily grown year after year.
In this episode, we discuss the ins and outs of running an outstanding event that keeps your audience coming back year after year! We cover the importance of finding an avatar, filling seats, growing your audience, and creating a sustainable business out of it.
JJ Virgin is a 4-time NY Times best-selling author, CEO of a 7-figure personal brand, and founder of Mindshare, which has launched more NY Times best-sellers, PBS specials & 7-figure brands than any other community. JJ embodies collaboration and teamwork.
Karl has served as President, COO & CEO of private & publicly held companies. A lifelong entrepreneur, Karl is currently the CEO of Mindshare Collaborative and provides strategic coaching to members of its elite Mastermind.
We also cover:
- How the Mindshare event first started out (the power of starting small – you DON’T need much time, money, and resources to start your own events!)
- How to fill event without spending a dime on cold advertising
- Do you run events? Learn the best way to attract the right people, and repel those who are not the best fit!
- The secrets to making introverts feel welcome (no more wallflowers hiding in their rooms!)
- The power of being a “go-giver” at an event, whether you’re an attendee, speaker, or sponsor
- The counter-intuitive approach to organically grow the number of attendees at a recurring event (sustainability!!)
- The power of niching down and emphasizing clarity on the community you serve
- The key to win over the meeting planner and stand out in the midst of countless online outreach requests
- And much more!
Speakers That have Impacted JJ’s and Karl’s Life:
- Sean Stevenson
- Mary Morrisey
Speakers that People Need to know about:
- Dr. Sanjay Gupta
- Pat Flynn
QUICK EPISODE SUMMARY:
Thank you for listening! If you like this episode, I’d love for you to hang out with us each week Inside the Greenroom! Leave a review and subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts!
We want to hear from YOU! Have you been to an event that was amazing? Heard a speaker that inspired you? Know a Meeting Planner/Event Producer we should talk to? Or have a burning question you want us to ask?
CLICK HERE and we will cover it on the show!