How To Add A Zero To Your Pay Check Through Learning Environment With Jon Berghoff
Attention Event Hosts, Event Owners, Meeting & Event Planners! Please join our FB Group Exclusively for you! Your Events Matter Learn how to pivot powerfully In uncertain times and get all the behind the scenes insights and learnings we share to serve your growing events! Your Events Matter:
With this link https://www.facebook.com/groups/484956538954775/
Welcome, Jon Berghoff from Flourishing Leadership Institute, Inside the Greenroom! Live events are getting more expensive to run, tickets are harder to sell, and information is becoming commoditized! In this episode, Jon shows you how to run a new type of event that gets your audience engaged throughout the entire process, and has them leave wanting to come back for more. We discuss transforming the type of event from passive to active learning, crowdsourcing wisdom from event attendees, orchestrating the event to help people connect easier, and much more!
You’re in for a real treat because this is GROUNDBREAKING information we’ve never shared on the podcast!
Jon Berghoff is the Co-Founder and President of Flourishing Leadership Institute (FLI). Under Jon’s leadership, the FLI team has designed and facilitated whole-system change efforts through large group collaborative summits for organizations that include BMW, Fathom, Boeing Corporation, Vitamix Corporation, Fortec Medical, and Fairmount Santrol. Jon previously served as the head of sales for the direct sales team at Vitamix Corporation, where revenue grew by 400% in less than 4 years, as their team grew from 175 to over 600 members.
His work in Appreciative Leadership, Emotionally Intelligent Negotiations, and Influence has brought him to Australia, Japan, the UK, and South America. Jon is in high demand, known for his authenticity and highly engaging style of creating powerful learning experiences for participants.
Here’s what we cover:
- The number one question you should ask to drive research, partnerships, and ultimately unlock the power in groups of people
- Why it has become increasingly difficult to sell tickets at events, and what meeting planners can do about it
- The 3 primary reasons people show up to live events nowadays
- The simplest way you can transform an event from passive learning to active learning (real-life example included!)
- Learn about the one thing that matters most to your audience on a communal level, according to a study ran by Google
- How to have event attendees “crowdsource” success strategies amongst each other (Jon has said that this exercise alone is just as useful, if not MORE useful than the information presented by the main speakers!)
- The 4 questions you can attendees to bring out the best possible success strategies and insights
- What speakers MUST HAVE in addition to being great on stage
- The fastest way to add a zero to your speaking fees
- And much more!
QUICK EPISODE SUMMARY:
Thank you for listening! If you like this episode, I’d love for you to hang out with us each week Inside the Greenroom! Leave a review and subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts!
We want to hear from YOU! Have you been to an event that was amazing? Heard a speaker that inspired you? Know a Meeting Planner/Event Producer we should talk to? Or have a burning question you want us to ask?
CLICK HERE and we will cover it on the show!