Jayson Gaignard: The ROI of Relationships
Welcome Jayson Gaignard, the Founder of Mastermind Talks, inside the Greenroom!
Jayson has built an incredible, invitation-only mastermind that gets 15,000 applications a year. 15,000 applications – for ONLY 150 spots. How?
By investing in relationships. In this episode, he breaks down how he curates every detail to create a powerful event.
And if you’re a speaker – inside this episode you’ll see why you should speak at and ATTEND curated Masterminds! At ONE Mastermind Talk event, I met JJ Virgin, which led to speaking on her Mindshare stage PLUS met Brad Johnson, which led us to our 2nd biggest stage ever. And that is just the tip of the relationships that Mastermind Talks has led to.
- Prioritizing relationships: Your network is your net worth
- The importance of building an incredible peer group regardless of whether you’re just starting out or already established as a community
- Be a catalyst for growth within your circles.
- Build relationships while breaking bread
- Relationships are the most powerful investment you can make
- The complexities of hosting small intimate gatherings vs. huge summit style events
- How to reach the unreachable
- Caring is the ultimate competitive advantage
QUICK EPISODE SUMMARY:
Thank you for listening! If you like this episode, I’d love for you to hang out with us each week Inside the Greenroom! Leave a review and subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts!
We want to hear from YOU! Have you been to an event that was amazing? Heard a speaker that inspired you? Know a Meeting Planner/Event Producer we should talk to? Or have a burning question you want us to ask?
CLICK HERE and we will cover it on the show!