Jarrod Glandt: How An In-house Team Filled A 30,000 Person Stadium
Welcome, Jarrod Glandt, Inside the Greenroom! In this episode, we discuss the number one challenge every meeting planner faces – filling up the seats at their event! PLUS we dive into how a speaker can win large stages and events.
Jarrod Glant is the meeting planner for the largest entrepreneurial event in the WORLD – 10X Growth Conference. This was the biggest stage I’ve ever been on! This episode dives into the nitty-gritty details of what it takes to fill an arena with over 30,000 people.
Jarrod Glandt is Vice President of Business Development and Sales at Grant Cardone Enterprises, the world’s premier sales and management training company. He also co-hosts the weekly webcast series focused on millennial business and success, “Young Hustlers.” His remarkable working relationship with Grant Cardone started in 2010 and guided by that mentorship he is now a multi-millionaire and in the top one-percent income bracket of his peer group.
P.S. – 10x 2020 is coming up!! Grab your seats! February 21-23 10xgrowthcon.com/VIP
We also cover:
- The main things that worked (and didn’t work) in filling the LARGEST entrepreneurial event in the world
- The number of emails sent out to promote the 10X Growth Conference
- Ways to “wordsmith” and repackage content to promote your event
- The number of months the Cardone team promoted the 10X Growth Conference
- The “outbound” marketing methods the Cardone team used to promote the 10X Growth Conference
- The biggest challenges of running big events (aside from filling seats)
- The traits a speaker must have to land a large event
- Why “money” is not always valuable to a meeting planner (note: someone offered $500,000 to speak at the 10X Growth Con, and they were rejected)
- The power of knowing a meeting planners “DBM” (hint: knowing this will tremendously increase the chance of landing their stage)