Inside The Minds Of The Top Meeting Planners
Attention Event Hosts, Event Owners, Meeting & Event Planners! Please join our FB Group Exclusively for you! Your Events Matter Learn how to pivot powerfully In uncertain times and get all the behind the scenes insights and learnings we share to serve your growing events! Your Events Matter:
With this link https://www.facebook.com/groups/484956538954775/
This week on Inside the Greenroom we have not one but FIVE incredible Meeting Planners and OPS’s (Operation and Production Specialists) that control some of the most powerful stages and events in the world on with us today.
You may recognize their names from past episodes, but I promise you have never heard any practical wisdom, honest advice, or success strategies like in today’s podcast.
Join this panel-style conversation from our recent event A360i, with TedX Organizer Dolores Hirschmann, Traffic Conversion Summit’s Roland Frasier, Sage Event Management owner Bari Baumgardner, Jarrod Glandt President of Cardone Enterprises, and our very own ‘secret weapon’, and owner of Ideas Unlimited Seminars Pat Quinn.
What You’re Going to Get:
You will get the inside track on what is working and happening in the events world today.
Hear their opinions on what they think EVERY speaker should be doing in this crucial time. Learn how you can grow your platform while also becoming so essential that event hosts will not forget your name and practical advice on:
- What to do if an event doesn’t reply to your email
- How to make the most out of the new digital event opportunities
- How to go from “the best-kept secret to keynote”
- Tips on mastering your craft
Meeting Planners and Event Host:
If you have an event of 3 or 30,000 people, you will get pivotal information on how to take your digital event to the next level and how to hit the ground running when live events come back with new and innovative thinking. (Plus, increase your ROI)
More Of What We Cover:
- What Meeting Planners look for in people who speak on their stage
- The way to identify and solve a meeting planner’s problem as a speaker
- Understanding where you fit on the stage
- Bringing Value to an event
- One Mistake people make when reaching out to event planners
- Why starting small could drastically change how you get discovered
- How a “pay for access” approach can give you amazing opportunities
- Using this time to get a leg up if you’re a first-time event host
- Offering a creative approach as a speaker will get you invitations to events both Live and Virtual
- How you make sure you – as a “Best Kept Secret” – can gain the attention of event planners and powerful people.
- 3 ways to get “unstuck” from your message
- Why a change in mindset will help
- The biggest mistake you can make as a “Best Kept Secret”
- Hear why my team and I have been asked back to the stage again and again
- AND MUCH MORE!…..
Episode Minute By Minute:
Share this episode with a friend who needs encouragement.