How To Launch Your Next Event
Welcome the Founder of Smart Passive Income, Pat Flynn, inside the Greenroom! Pat Flynn is a father, husband, and entrepreneur who lives and works in San Diego, CA. He owns several successful online businesses and is a professional blogger, keynote speaker, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author. His podcasts have earned a combined total of over 55 million downloads, multiple awards, and features in publications such as The New York Times and Forbes.
In this episode, we discuss what it takes to launch your first or next event – whether it’s taking place online or offline. Pat shares the opportunities and challenges he faced when launching his first offline event.
QUICK EPISODE SUMMARY:
- 2:08 Welcome Pat Flynn!
- 2:29 How Pat and I met
- 4:01 How Pat launched his career
- 9:09 What fear can tell you
- 15:47 FlynnCon's first theme
- 18:26 One of today's themes
- 20:08 Go to the experts
- 22:50 How Pat took his event to market
- 37:27 My challenge with online stages
- 39:49 Pat's advice to podcasters
- 42:29 The Pat Flynn effect
- 49:20 Spead round!
- 49:37 The speakers who have impacted Pat
- 50:33 Pat's favorite up-and-coming speaker
- 52:01 Why are live events still important
- 23:28 Pat's favorite moment in a greenroom
- 55:50 Pat's final piece of advice
- 58:31 My biggest takeaways
Thank you for listening! If you like this episode, I’d love for you to hang out with us each week Inside the Greenroom! Leave a review and subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts!
We want to hear from YOU! Have you been to an event that was amazing? Heard a speaker that inspired you? Know a Meeting Planner/Event Producer we should talk to? Or have a burning question you want us to ask?
CLICK HERE and we will cover it on the show!