How Self Education Led To A Billion Dollars With Dean Graziosi
Welcome, Dean Graziosi, Co-Founder of Knowledge Business Blueprint, Inside the Greenroom!
This is a very special episode for me today because I’m with a friend, mentor, and somebody that I’ve learned so much from. He’s a meeting planner who controls some of the world’s TOP stages, and is the founder or co-founder of multiple brands worth over $1 billion! We first met over 10 years ago when he donated to a non-profit I was involved with, called Rachel’s Challenge. Fast forward to present day, and we have now established a partnership with Tony Robbins and Dean’s and company, Knowledge Business Blueprint!
In this episode, we discuss the power of self-education and having specialized knowledge. He opens up about the moment that changed his life for the better, and opened his mind to an entirely new world. We also discuss the BOOMING industry that Forbes says is headed to $1 billion PER DAY, and how you can use this to your advantage.
Dean Graziosi is a multiple New York Times best selling author, entrepreneur, and investor. He has started or has been involved in 13+ companies that have resulted in over 1 billion dollars in revenue. For over 20 years Dean has been dedicated to delivering self-education to those seeking transformation and success outside the normal path of traditional education.
Here’s what we cover:
- The 2 things that transformed Dean’s life, and how it opened him up to an entirely new world
- The transition that’s going on right now, and why it’s crucial to have specialized knowledge
- The booming industry that Forbes says is headed to $1 billion dollars PER DAY, and what you should be doing about it
- Why common sense is not always common, and why you should be using this to your advantage
- The counter intuitive approach that led to Dean’s complete financial transformation of keynotes doubling, and sales quadrupling
- And much more!
P.S. – You DON’T want to miss Dean’s live “once a year” online training event coming up on February 27th! Click here to register and learn how you can tap into the exploding digital economy (without creating a complicated course, digital agency, or writing a book).