Hal Elrod: From Speaking in Schools to International Best Seller
Welcome, Hal Elrod, Inside the Greenroom!
In this episode, we discuss Hal’s journey as a keynote speaker. He started out speaking at colleges for just $2,500, and his fee multiplied tenfold to $25,000 or more! This episode is PACKED with golden tips for speakers – we cover the very best practices you should follow when starting out, how to overcome imposter syndrome, how to negotiate (and raise) your speaking fees, and the power of authenticity.
Hal Elrod is on a mission to elevate the consciousness of humanity, one morning at a time. As one of the highest-rated keynote speakers in America, creator of one of the fastest-growing and most engaged online communities in existence and author of one of the highest rated, best-selling books in the world, The Miracle Morning—which has been translated into 37 languages, has over 3,000 five-star Amazon reviews and has impacted the lives of over people in 70+ countries—he is doing exactly that.
P.S. – Want a free copy of The Miracle Morning? Simply review the podcast!
This is a TOP top book that I highly recommend. I’ve put hundreds of copies in the hands of employees, customers, and friends – and I’ve decided to give away even more today. Simply go to iTunes, leave us a rating and a review, and the first 12 people will get a FREE copy of The Miracle Morning!
We also cover:
- How to focus more on the implementation side when running live events, rather than just information
- Hal’s actionable advice for speakers just starting out
- The major difference between speaking at colleges vs. speaking to a corporate audience
- A “ninja tip” every speaker should implement immediately following a speaking engagement
- The best practices you should abide by when negotiating speaking fees
- How to charge what you’re worth, and when you should give yourself “permission” to raise speaking fees
- The power of authenticity: why you should EXPOSE your own flaws on stage
- And much more!
- Miracle Equation: (Link to book)
- Miracle Morning: (Link to book)
- Link to Hals Event- Best Year Ever (or blueprint)
Speakers That have Impacted Hals Life:
- Tony Robbins
- Brendon Burchard
Up and Comings Speakers the world need to know about
- Jon Bergoff
- Jon Broman (Front row dads)
QUICK EPISODE SUMMARY:
Thank you for listening! If you like this episode, I’d love for you to hang out with us each week Inside the Greenroom! Leave a review and subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts!
We want to hear from YOU! Have you been to an event that was amazing? Heard a speaker that inspired you? Know a Meeting Planner/Event Producer we should talk to? Or have a burning question you want us to ask?
CLICK HERE and we will cover it on the show!