Stages: The Fastest & Most Predictable Way to Grow Your Business
We’re doing something special for this episode of Inside the Greenroom – I will NOT be interviewing a guest. You’ll be getting something that was previously NOT available to the general public or the podcast, and it has to do with the power of stages.
At the very end of 2015 when I was launching Advance Your Reach, I went through a lot of ups and downs trying to get this company off the ground. I was known as the “Stage Whisperer” and had spent 13 years helping other people build their businesses with stages…
But the ironic thing is, I was trying everything BUT stages.
First, I was scared to speak. I had been the wizard behind the curtain helping others, and even though I knew the power, I still resisted being the guy on the stage because of fear.
Second, like so many entrepreneurs, I got distracted by all the bright, shiny, and trendy marketing mediums out there. Looking back, they were great tactics – but it was just not the right time to implement them.
Once we FINALLY implemented stages into our business, everything changed for us.
At the time of this writing, we’re right around Thanksgiving.
I am GRATEFUL for stages.
Over the past 20 years, stages have transformed my business and life, and I know it can do the same for you.
For that reason, this episode is dedicated to the power of stages.
Here’s what we cover:
- One of the most important things you should be thinking about to convey to your team, and get them pumped up and motivated for your event
- Why stages are recession proof (you’ll believe this when I tell you how long they’ve been around compared to other marketing mediums)
- Examples of famous leaders, entrepreneurs, coaches, and service providers who have used stages to grow their businesses
- How stages can shrink the sales cycle to 60 minutes or less
- How Karen Worstell quit her job and crossed the 6-figure mark with stages
- Why a successful entrepreneur friend of mine would rather be on stage with 25 people than have 1 million views on a Facebook video
- The typical conversion rate you see when making an offer on stages versus online
- Why your niche or industry is NOT different, and why you can make stages work no matter what business you fall into
- Dispelling the “famous myth” for those who feel you must be well-known to land your dream stages
- The definition of a dream stage, and how it can change your business forever (as it did mine)
- And much more!
QUICK EPISODE SUMMARY:
Thank you for listening! If you like this episode, I’d love for you to hang out with us each week Inside the Greenroom! Leave a review and subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts!
We want to hear from YOU! Have you been to an event that was amazing? Heard a speaker that inspired you? Know a Meeting Planner/Event Producer we should talk to? Or have a burning question you want us to ask?
CLICK HERE and we will cover it on the show!