Entrepreneurs’ Organization: Experiential Learning and the Exponential Opportunity of ONE Organization
Who do you want us to interview? Email us at email@example.com!
Welcome, Hannah Marsh inside the Greenroom! Hannah is the Manager for Chapter and Event Learning with Entrepreneurs’ Organization. This episode is full of nuggets from beginning to end.
If you’re a speaker…Hannah reveals the opportunities for you JUST within ONE organization and their thousands of events (you’d never get to them all!) – PLUS the key to getting in the door. You could build an entire career just on this one tip. Learn the three keys to connection and the secret to making people feel seen and known through your talk!
If you have your own events…Hannah shares the power of experiential learning (and why it’s important.)
- How to partner with international leaders to organize a global event
- How to keep energy high & shift based upon the audience journey
- Influencing change and growth for the most influential people in the world
- How the story and journey are the keys to branding your event
QUICK EPISODE SUMMARY:
- 1:30 Welcome Hannah Inside the Greenroom!
- 1:52 What is EO?
- 4:07 Why Hannah is so passionate about resourcing entrepreneurs
- 7:20 What can learn from EO's team
- 11:29 What world are you bringing your audience into?
- 13:20 Planning your event theme
- 16:04 The theme of REACH Live 2019
- 22:03 How EO leverages experiential learning
- 25:05 Who controls EO's stages
- 29:18 How many annual events EO host
- 30:47 How to get EO's meeting planners attention
- 31:05 Why you shouldn't use a sizzle reel
- 38:38 The importance of the 80/20 rule
- 40:18 Why ratings are important
- 41:15 The relationship side of EO
- 42:38 Speed round time!
- 42:42 The speakers who have impacted Hannah the most
- 44:45 Hannah's favorite up-and-coming speakers
- 47:48 Hannah's best moment inside a greenroom
- 53:02 My biggest takeaways from Hannah
Thank you for listening! If you like this episode, I’d love for you to hang out with us each week Inside the Greenroom! Leave a review and subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts!
We want to hear from YOU! Have you been to an event that was amazing? Heard a speaker that inspired you? Know a Meeting Planner/Event Producer we should talk to? Or have a burning question you want us to ask?
CLICK HERE and we will cover it on the show!