Build Your Business Through Online Stages with Jennifer Allwood
Attention Event Hosts, Event Owners, Meeting & Event Planners! Please join our FB Group Exclusively for you! Your Events Matter Learn how to pivot powerfully In uncertain times and get all the behind the scenes insights and learnings we share to serve your growing events! Your Events Matter:
With this link https://www.facebook.com/groups/484956538954775/
Welcome, Jennifer Allwood, Inside the Greenroom!
In this episode, we discuss how to build your audience and business through online stages, and Jennifer has done it better than most! In fact, she hasn’t missed a DAY of posting on social media over the last 6 years, and built a massive following in the process. In this episode, we get tactical on what it really takes to build an engaging audience with online stages, including ways to boost show-up rates, when to show up live, the optimal length of time to speak, how to get your audience to share your videos, and much more!
Jennifer Allwood’s passion is helping creative people turn their talents and hobbies into lucrative online businesses. She realizes that creative business owners are a distinct breed that need unique business guidance and encouragement. Jennifer coaches women on how to scale their businesses online, increase sales and make more money by working less. She has over half a million social media fans and coaches 3,000 business owners monthly in her Creators’ Inner Circle and Creators’ Roadmap course. She hosts a weekly podcast, “The Jennifer Allwood Show,” to give her fellow creative entrepreneurs the help and encouragement they need to succeed in the business world. She is releasing her first book, “Fear Is Not the Boss of You”, in April 2020.
P.S. – We have a very SPECIAL offer for our female audience! In about one month, Jennifer will be releasing her brand new book “Fear Is Not the Boss of You: How to Get Out of Your Head and Live the Life You Were Made For,” and we’re doing a giveaway!
All you have to do is email firstname.lastname@example.org and answer these 2 questions:
- What are some of the obstacles you have overcome as a woman?
- What are some of the fears you have had to push through?
The first 25 people who write in will receive a FREE copy of her book!
P.P.S. – Even if you don’t win a free copy we HIGHLY encourage you to grab a copy of Jennifer’s new book here!
Here’s what we cover:
- The preferred platform to go live to avoid recreating content all the time
- Are you introverted? Here’s why you should leverage the power of online stages, and why it gives you complete control
- Why online stages help you prepare and excel when transitioning to offline stages
- How to expand your online presence and reach with Facebook Ads
- How to get your audience engaged in your content and boost show-up rates for your live presentations
- Want to avoid crickets during your live online presentations? Learn Jennifer’s insights on TIMING, and when your audience is most likely to show up
- How to “kill two birds with one stone” when performing live, and present across multiple platforms
- The minimum length of time you should speak on Facebook live to “trigger” the algorithm and put you in front of as many people as possible
- What to avoid doing at the beginning of your Facebook lives
- How to compel your audience to watch the replay of your online video if they missed your Facebook live
- How to get your audience to share your Facebook live
- The limitations of free Facebook Groups, and where you should focus your efforts instead
- The key to getting Facebook’s algorithm to work in your favor, and get in front of as many people as possible with your lives in the long term
- Why your content should attract some viewers and repel others
- And much more!