Re-energize Your Workplace: How You Can Help The Energy Vampires Of Your Company with Brenda Batista-Mollohan and Joe Lau
Think about why you became an entrepreneur, why you became a speaker, why you decided event planning was for you…if you’ve been around Inside The Greenroom long enough that should be a pretty easy answer. Establishing your why is a pivotal foundation of all that you do.
Can the people you lead say the same thing?
On today’s episode we have two incredible speakers and entrepreneurs, Brenda Batista-Mollohan and Joe Lau. Brenda is the founder and owner of Inspiring Company Culture, a business dedicated to helping leaders create workplace environments where every employee feels valued, heard and appreciated. Joe is a self-made entrepreneur who after creating several businesses and selling them making seven figure profits is now a speaker, influencer and ‘quality of life’ coach, he emphasizes the importance of aligning yourself to create a more harmonic life both inside and outside of the workplace.
Learn from Brenda as she talks about the process of establishing high-performing teams, leading by example, understanding when someone isn’t a good fit for your company, and how integral it is for employees to find a place within the business. You’ll hear from Joe on how to bring rest, and harmony within yourself before bringing it to the workplace, why it’s so important for those you lead to find their own why, and even the amazing shifts that can happen when your employees align with themselves and the company’s values.
Join us as we talk about allowing those you lead to make the choices that are right for them so that your culture – whether its an event, company, or project – can reach its goals exponentially faster. Event planners learn how you can create an event culture that will have people not just learning but actually having fun and enjoying their time so that they come back again and again. Speakers you’ll hear about the importance of enhancing an event’s culture and why you should take the time to dive deep into the gigs you get.
This is an episode you may want to listen to twice because you’ll want to remember this insight from both of these incredible speakers.
For more resources or to get in touch with either Brenda or Joe check out the links below!
Here’s what we cover:
- How Inspiring Company Culture began
- The importance of engagement with your teams
- Setting a challenge and offering support
- The biggest indicator of who you are
- What makes up the culture of a business
- Giving employees space to see if they align with the culture
- Creating a good culture for your event
- Finding measurable outcomes to find and fix weak areas
- Taking technology out of the equation to get to the root of the problem
- Why speakers are important for an event’s culture
- And much more!
Connect with Joe:
- Website: https://www.therealjoelau.com/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: @therealjoelau
- Insta: @therealjoelau
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/therealjoelau/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg2pd10GGpS5hyYBkIDc5QQ
Connect with Brenda:
- Website: https://www.inspiringcompanyculture.com/
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: @inspiring-company-culture
- Insta: @inspiringcompanyculture
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brenda-batista-mollohan/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnJAK_hyMYhEHcFEUo4JPmg
Connect with us:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/advanceyourreach
- Website: Insidethegreenroompodcast.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Book Speakers for your next event! We are the only agency where you can book free and paid speakers, no bureau comissions!
Learn More https://elitespeakersagency.com/
Influential Speakers in Joe’s life:
- Jesse Itzler
- Sarah Blakley
Influential Speakers in Brenda’s life:
- Barack Obama
- Oprah Winfrey
- Tony Robbins
Episode Minute By Minute:
- 0:27 Welcome Inside The Greenroom
- 0:38 Get to know Brenda Bastista-Mollohan and Joe Lau
- 2:28 How Brenda’s entrepreneurial journey began
- 5:54 Where Joe’s journey began
- 7:42 Why It is crucial for leaders and employees to grow together
- 10:46 Enrolling yourself and your teammates
- 16:11 What happens when your time is not associated with your identity
- 18:36 Getting your employees to the next level
- 24:08 Creating an amazing work culture
- 28:30 3 things that are guaranteed to shift your team culture
- 33:31 How Brenda and Joe leverage systems to create better experiences
- 43:23 How to connect further with Joe and Brenda
More About Joe:
Joe is a self-made entrepreneur. He has founded six companies and sold three of them resulting in multiple seven-figure profits. As a successful entrepreneur, speaker, and quality of life coach, Joe inspires and challenges people to connect with who they truly are so that they can have meaningful relationships and live a healthier and higher-quality lifestyle. Joe’s approach simplifies the process of achieving a harmonic life by focusing on the things that truly matter. He teaches his clients to practice gratitude and appreciation to better all areas of their life from fitness to family to finances. His methods help his clients become the best version of themselves and allow them to play more, live more, and make more.
More About Brenda:
Brenda Batista-Mollohan is the Founder of Inspiring Company Culture where she helps leaders transform their work environments to be places where everyone is heard, valued, and appreciated. Brenda is an expert in establishing high-performing teams, healthy company culture, leadership, business system analysis, and strategic planning. For the past 25 years, Brenda has focused on performance improvement and how the power of teams helps sustain business results. She helps teams engage and align with desired business outcomes by providing customized workshops, as well as group and leadership coaching either as a standalone or as part of a consulting project. Brenda holds a Bachelor of Science in Industrial Systems Engineering, a Masters in Health Administration, and a Juris Doctorate