Interactive Content: The Best Way To Stand Out In 2021
As the pandemic hit in 2020 and events had to be moved to digital platforms, places that were already saturated with thousands of influencer’s content became even more difficult to navigate.
What if you could tell your ideal client that you are the choice for them with automated interaction?
Today on Inside The Greenroom we talk with Saksham Sharda, creative director of Outgrow.co a done-for-you interactive content marketing company. We have a discussion on how you can use interactive tools to make your business stand out from all the others by creating engaging, efficient content that helps your potential clients get the answers they need right now.
You’ll learn how easy it is to create valuable time-saving tools that will help with leads, analyzing data of your audience, and even create excitement around an event you’re planning. Saksham has some amazing insight on how you can stand out from the crowd as a speaker with interactive content on your social media platforms. Event Planners, you’ll learn how to fight off digital fatigue and add value by engaging with your audience and sponsors before they’ve even signed up.
Upgrade your reach today by learning some common mistakes when it comes to interactive content, their easy solutions, and how you can break through the noise to reach your ideal client. For more information about Outgrow and the services they offer check out the links below!
Here’s what we cover:
- How Outgrow started
- The importance of creating interactive tool content
- How you can use interactive content to learn more about your clients
- Creating valuable content that will bring more traffic to your website
- Interactive trends that are popular right now
- How you can help your clients narrow down their options
- The most common mistakes people make when creating interactive content
- Personalizing events for your clients and sponsors
- How you can breakthrough digital fatigue and reengage your events
- Upgrade your speaking game with interactive tools
- And much more!
Connect with Saksham:
- Website: outgrow.co
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OutgrowCo/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/outgrowco
- Insta: https://www.instagram.com/outgrow.co
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/saksham-sharda-05769430/
Connect with us:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/advanceyourreach
- Website: Insidethegreenroompodcast.com
- Email: email@example.com
Book Speakers for your next event! We are the only agency where you can book free and paid speakers, no bureau commissions!
Learn More https://elitespeakersagency.com/
Influential Speakers in Saksham’s life:
- Rory Sutherland
Episode Minute By Minute:
More About Saksham:
Saksham Sharda is the Creative Director at Outgrow.co. He specializes in marketing and web development. Particularly in data collection, analysis, filtering, and transfer by the means of widgets, applets and dynamic content. Interactive, cultural, and trending widgets designed by him have been featured on TrendHunter, Alibaba, ProductHunt, New York Marketing Association, TechCrunch, Berlin Marketing Association, Digimarcon Silicon Valley, and at The European Affiliate Summit. He is also the host of the Marketer of the Month Podcast which has featured guests ranging from the co-founder of Wikipedia, Tech Unicorn CXOs, and Pulitzer Prize winners
“There is nothing you can produce, there is no blog article you can write, there is no interactive content piece you can produce that would somehow have a backlash on you.” – Saksham Sharda
“To prove value I think the simplest thing one can do is to have a quiz.” – Saksham Sharda