The Time Is Now: How To Write And Self-Publish Your Book
As an entrepreneur, you are the author of your own story, but how long is that story going to last? Imagine you had a way to tell that story and create a lasting legacy with the information and experience you have now.
We are so excited to welcome Chandler Bolt Inside The Greenroom, Chandler is the CEO of Self-Publishing School and author of 6 books on the best sellers list, he has helped thousands of people tell their stories to create a bigger impact and grow their business and income. In today’s episode, you will gain major insight into how you can turn the message you have within you into a deeper and stronger relationship with your audience.
Learn the easy 3 step writing process Chandler recommends for anyone who wants to write a book and how you can use your book as a tool to bridge the gap between those who have seen you speak and those that know your message. This episode is jam-packed with practical tips from how to start the process to how you can integrate your book into your talk and in turn grow your influence no matter if you’re speaking in person or digitally.
Let this be the turning point, where you take the plunge and create a book that changes someone’s life for the better.
For more information, resources, or to get in contact with Chandler check out the links below!
More of What We Cover:
- How Chandler found his ‘why’ for his business
- How to change your mindset when it comes to writing books
- The 3 step process you can use to craft a book
- How your book can be used as a tool for your business
- Why self-publishing is a better option for most authors
- Using books to increase your event’s attendance
- Understanding the process of self-publishing
- How to integrate your talk into sales for your book
- How your book can bridge the gap between your services and audience
- How Chandler pivoted to selling digitally instead of in-person
- Practical tips on how you can spread your book anywhere at anytime
- How your book can build a deeper relationship with your audience
- The two biggest objections people have to write a book
- And much more!
Connect with Chandler:
- Website: https://self-publishingschool.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chandler.bolt1/about
- Twitter: twitter.com/self_pub_school
- Insta: @self_publishing_school
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/self-publishing-school
- Company Name: Self-Publishing School
- YouTube: Chandler’s 7 Figure Principles Videos
Influential Speakers in Chandler life:
- Pete Vargas
- Mitch Matthews
- John D. Maxwell
- Daymond John
Episode Minute By Minute:
More About Chandler:
Chandler Bolt is an investor, advisor, the CEO of Self-Publishing School & SelfPublishing.com, and the author of 6 bestselling books including his most recent book titled “Published.” Self-Publishing School is an INC 5000 company for the last 3 years in a row along with one of the 5,000 fastest-growing private companies in the US.
Chandler is also the host of the 7 Figure Principles Podcast and the Self Publishing School Podcast. Through his books, podcasts, YouTube channels, and Self-Publishing School, he’s helped thousands of people write a book that grows their income, impact, and business.
“You don’t have to know everything, you just have to know a little more than the person you’re teaching.” – Chandler Bolt
“Books change lives, books are apart of a lot of people’s legacy.” – Chandler Bolt