Expanding Your Influence By Unlocking The Power Of Your Audience with Pat Quinn
As speakers and event planners we do everything we can to inspire our audience. We create beautiful decks, we practice in front of the mirror, we use words like Innovation, progress, change, and create…but in the midst of the preparation and presentation, we can forget to ask ourselves one of the most important questions.
Is your audience still listening?
We are excited to welcome back Inside the Greenroom our very own “secret weapon” the amazing speaker coach and consultant Pat Quinn. With 30 years of entertaining, inspiring, and educating under his belt Pat teaches us about just what it takes to get your audience’s whole-hearted yes again.
You’ll learn amazing practical techniques you can apply to your speech or event to create an environment that will have your audience feeling safe and empowered to make the right decision for themselves. From observing your audience to the inflection of your voice, Pat will tell you how you can connect to your audience whether it’s a 5 minute live video or a keynote speech.
Speakers and business owners, you’ll gain some top tips on how to manage your time well, not overwhelm your audience, and even create increased engagement after your offstage.
Event Planners, learn the 3 phases you can plan with any virtual or live event to boost your sales and create an environment that will have them coming back again and again.
If you want to continue to inspire and grow your influence don’t miss this jam-packed episode!
More of What We Cover:
- The importance of paying attention to the audience
- How to create a presentation to maximize your engagement offstage
- The two types of listeners in every audience
- The 4 part story braid framework and how you can use it anywhere
- How pacing before leading can make all the difference
- Intentionally planning an event to help your audience stay present
- 3 tactics to help your audience say yes
- The importance of reminding your audience of their power
- Reinforcing your audience to help them make decisions through any crisis
- How changing your voice makes all the difference
- The biggest mistake speakers make when starting their presentation
- Content interaction and how it helps you serve your audience
- The one thing you need to do before planning an event or your speech
- And much more!
Episode Minute By Minute:
More About Pat:
Pat Quinn has been entertaining, inspiring, and educating audiences for over 30years. As a former professional magician, Pat learned the art of commanding a stage early in his career. With an advanced degree in brain research, he understands how adults learn new information. As a professional consultant and speaker he has keynoted the biggest conferences and spoken to audiences around the world.
Pat consults with Professional Speakers and Business Leaders to help them improve their presenting skills and more effectively deliver their messages. From Olympic Athletes to New York Times Bestselling Authors, the very best speakers in the world turn to Pat Quinn to improve their presentation skills. PatQuinn lives in Milwaukee, Wisconsin with his wife and two daughters.
“You have to pace before you can lead otherwise you won’t be leading anyone” – Pat Quinn
“When there are a lot of things we don’t control, focus on things they [your audience] does control and they’ll grab onto that because everyone wants to stay in control.” – Pat Quinn
“Instead of talking about all the things that will change, start talking about the stuff that will stay the same” – Pat Quinn
“When you share your story other people realize that they are not alone when you share your story other people realize that there are real solutions available and when you share your story other people realize that there is hope.” – Pat Quinn