Sales Jiu-Jitsu: The Art Of No Pain Sales with Daniel Moskowitz
Imagine this, you just received a call from the client who bought from you yesterday. Their tone has changed from excited to closed-off. They’re experiencing what we in the industry know as “buyers remorse” and now the once victorious feeling you carried has deflated.
If you’ve ever felt this before you understand what it is to sell. But what if you could gain more sales while also serving your client with a worry-free investment?
In today’s episode, we have a conversation with our very own director of sales Daniel Moskowitz. Daniel is an expert at understanding the obstacles that stand between him and his client’s investment and knows how to help them come to a decision that is exciting and even painless.
By combining martial arts and what he has learned in his 25 years of sales, Daniel has created a 4 level system known as “Sales Jiu-Jitsu” that will have you creating relationships with the right people, handling any objection thrown your way, and doing this all without leaving a sour taste in your mouth. Hone your sales skills today, whether you are a solopreneur or work within an organization, Daniel will give top strategies on how you can ease your client’s worries while also having meaningful interactions that will have you gaining more sales.
If you want to build lasting relationships with clients who trust and invest in your company, then this episode is for you.
For more details or to learn the full fighting style of “Sales Jiu-Jitsu” check out the links in the show notes below
More of What We Cover:
- How Daniel brought sales and Jiu-Jitsu together
- How you can be an entrepreneur while supporting an organization
- Creating a book as a marketing tool
- Why you should consider self-publishing
- The 4 levels of the Sales Jiu-Jitsu System
- The importance of a Win-Win situation in Sales
- Strategies to hone your sale skills
- How to handle almost any objection
- Building a relationship with the right people
- How to reinforce a sale with future casting
- Marking the moment to cement a sale
- When you should go for the #2 spot
- The importance of reviewing your wins
- And much more!
Connect with Daniel:
- Website: salesjiujitsubook.com
- Website: elitespeakersagency.com/speaker/daniel-moskowitz/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with us:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/advanceyourreach
- Website: advanceyourreach.com
- Email: email@example.com
Book Speakers for your next event! We are the only agency where you can book free and paid speakers, no bureau comissions!
Influential Speakers in Daniel’s life:
- Jim Rohn
Episode Minute By Minute:
- 0:28 Welcome Inside The Greenroom!
- 1:54 How Daniel got started
- 6:28 How Daniel blinds marshal arts and sales
- 10:19 How Daniel became an entrepreneur while still supporting large organizations
- 18:11 It is not about finding new leads
- 23:23 Daniels four-step framework
- 25:44 How Daniel self-published his book and repurposed the content
- 29:57 Winning strategies you can use today
- 38:18 The importance of talking to decision-makers
- 38:54 The two ‘winning’ moves you every entrepreneur needs to know
- 43:20 Closing thoughts
- 46:50 the speakers who have impacted Daniel the most
More About Daniel:
Daniel has been in sales for twenty-five years, ever since he was duped by a salesperson and became determined not only to never let it happen again but to understand what strategies and techniques they used to get him to the desired result so effectively. Thus began his journey of studying the best practices and high- percentage strategies that lead to sales success. In his
long, successful career, he has worked in multiple B2B businesses and professional services industries, personally generating well over $30 million in B2B sales and heading up teams generating tens of millions of dollars per year. He has been responsible for selling key services to Fortune 500 companies, mid-size companies, and local regional businesses.
In 2016, he started his own sales consultancy, working with multiple clients and consistently doubling their sales results. As his business began to take off, he went on a personal weight-loss journey, losing 102 pounds in seven months, and he is now a sought-after speaker inspiring audiences, motivating them around sales and his weight-loss journey. He has uncovered, created, and developed high-percentage, high-performing strategies, tactics, and techniques that have enabled exponential growth in the organizations he’s helped. Currently, Daniel is director of sales at Advance Your Reach, a company that helps individuals, entrepreneurs, and organizations leverage speaking on stages as a major client lead source. Over two years, Daniel helped to grow the organization from a seven-figure into an eight-figure privately held company
“Sales as a service has always been my lens, my passion”
“We are not fighting the client we are fighting the forces that get in the way of them saying yes”