The Voice of Dream Nation: Beating the Odds By Believing in Yourself
Sure, the final page on your 2020 desk calendar may have come and gone, but that doesn’t mean things are back to normal just yet. At this point in your entrepreneurial journey, shifting, making necessary changes, and pivoting at a moment’s notice is the new norm for you.
This level of flexibility and adaptability is what makes you unstoppable in our industry.
If you have been around Inside The Greenroom for any amount of time you know that one of our mantras is “The best investment you can make, is investing in yourself.”
That is why we are excited to welcome Casanova Brooks to the show! Casanova’s uplifting story of hope and resilience is nothing short of incredible.
Learn how this self-described “serial entrepreneur” created a bulletproof mindset that has given the ability to remain focused on his goals despite his current reality.
After being diagnosed with stage four cancer as a teenager and losing his mother, his job, and his house all within a couple of weeks, he found himself with nothing, and no one to turn to. All he had was his entrepreneurial mindset and the will to not just survive, but thrive.
Whether you are new to the business world or an industry titan, we know that every entrepreneur will relate to Casanova’s journey of staying resilient, refusing to give up and creating your own outcomes.
If you know someone who needs a little hope and inspiration today, we invite you to share this episode with a friend!
More of What We Cover:
- Finding the motivation to not take the easy route
- How you can leverage your stages to diversify your audience
- Creating relatability onstage
- Finding your unique skill set
- How Casanova developed a bulletproof mindset
- Practical advice on how Casanova grows his podcast
- How Casanova adapted during COVID
- The 3 E’s to success
- The importance of getting out of your comfort zone
- How to live life without regret
- What a recession-proof business looks like
- And much more!
Connect with Casanova:
- Website: https://dreamnation.com
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/dreamnationmedia
- Youtube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCVDIagCy3E1-Qx5A8vmS5BA
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/casanova.brooks
Connect with us:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/advanceyourreach
- Website: advanceyourreach.com
- Email: email@example.com
Book Speakers for your next event! We are the only agency where you can book free and paid speakers, no bureau comissions!
Influential Speakers in Casanova’s life:
- Jim Rohn
- Jack Canfield
- Alex Banayan
- Allyson Byrd
- Marshawn Evans Daniels
- Sarah Fontenot
- Brian Bogert
- Anthony Trucks
Episode Minute By Minute:
- 0:35 Meet Casanova Brooks
- 1:24 Conversation starts
- 1:45 Casanovas background
- 3:25 The foundation that got Casanova where he is today
- 4:28 When Casanova was diagnosed with cancer
- 6:07 How Casanova fell in love with real estate
- 12:06 How Casanova has started to use his voice to build his business
- 20:23 Casanova’s goals and how he plans to 10X his business
- 27:44 How Casanova pivoted in 2020
- 33:23 How Casanova diversified his audience
- 40:56 The speakers who have impacted Casanova the most
- 45:09 The purpose behind Dream Nation
More About Casanova:
Casanova Brooks is an award-winning entrepreneur, author, high-energy keynote speaker, and real estate professional. He is also the host of DreamNation podcast
Through his battles with adversity in many stages of his life including stage four lymphoma cancer, to losing his mother, job, and home in a matter of a couple of weeks, even with having very limited resources Casanova learned to develop a bulletproof mindset to thrive and succeed in life and business. From producing 46 deals and $8 million in his first year in real estate to now owning multiple businesses, he has been an action-taker in every sense of the word. Casanova now focuses on empowering others to focus on developing their mindset to become the best version of themselves to thrive in their own lives. “
- “Meaningful relationships are the currency to all success”
- “You’ve got to learn how to be Lord of your land”
- “My experience was my expertise”
- “Anything you want is on the other side of fear”