75 Hard: Jump Start Your New Year
Here at Inside the Greenroom and Advance Your Reach we take health and wellness seriously because we know first hand how intertwined your physical health is to the success of your business.
If you want to make more sales, grow your business, get on more stages, and create more influence this episode is for you.
Today we welcome, Andy Frisella Inside the Greenroom! Andy is an entrepreneur, bestselling author, highly sought after consultant, and public speaker. He has been featured in Inc., Entrepreneur & Forbes Magazine.
You may recognize Andy’s name because he is the creator of the viral mental toughness program “75 Hard.” We believe this program could be the winning edge you have been looking for in 2021. Hit play to hear more about 75 Hard and how you can start changing your life today!
Here’s what we cover:
- How people waste their lives
- Create an unstoppable mindset for our life
- The story behind 75 hard.
- The first step towards mental toughness
- How to have a “never say die” attitude
- When Pete lost $5 Million
- What the main focus of every entrepreneur should be
- Are you going to sulk or pivot?
- Tips to generate sales
- How necessity leads to great ideas
- How mental and physical health are often the same
- How Pete feels about 75 Hard
- And much more!
Connect with us:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/advanceyourreach
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/youreventsmatter
- Website: advanceyourreach.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Influential Speakers in Kathryn and Michael’s life:
- Scott Adams
Episode Minute By Minute:
- 1:06 Meet Andy
- 2:35 Andy’s background
- 7:20 How Andy started his journey to mental toughness
- 15:11 A look into 75 hard
- 25:30 The importance of documenting progress
- 27:50 How 75 hard can benefit your business
- 38:59 How discipline and happiness work together
- 45:17 Andy’s encouragement for 75 hard
- 46:07 Million dollar loss
- 47:00 Andy’s tips for generating more sales
- 52:41 The best way to approach business
- 57:37 Closing with Blair
More About Andy:
Andy Frisella is the CEO of 1st Phorm Internation, a nutritional supplement company that takes in more than $175 million in revenue each year. He started the business in his early 20s with a friend and has become a star entrepreneur and business leader.