Passion and Provision: How To Lead a Fulfilled Life with Michael and Kathryn Redman
Welcome owners of marketing and consulting firm Half a Bubble Out and co-authors Kathryn and Michael Redman Inside the Greenroom!
As entrepreneurs, we dream big. We dream of ways to create revenue was to have more impact, and we dream of ways to gain more influence to help change the world.
However, for many of us, somewhere between the bottom line and getting stuck in the clouds, we can fall into repetition and focus so much on one goal that we start to lose sight of why we started in the first place.
Today our incredible guests know that you don’t have to have one or the other, you can feel fulfilled every day and still provide for your family, your employees, and your clients.
Kathryn and Michael have made it their life’s goal to lead businesses and solo-preneurs alike to not only market and scale their businesses but do it in a pain-free way. If there’s a disconnect between the dream for your future and where you are day in and day out, this episode is for you!
Here’s what we cover:
- How they grew 200% in 2 years
- How to appropriately scale your business
- The 3 things that will help scale your business
- The importance of having a leadership coach who isn’t a quick start entrepreneur coach.
- What solo-preneurs can do to grow your business
- How you can feel fulfilled AND make money
- Finding the pain points in growing your business
- How to engage your employees in your vision
- 3 mistakes you should watch out for
- And much more!
Connect with Michael and Kathryn:
- Website: https://www.halfabubbleout.com
- Mentioned in Podcast: www.fufilledthebook.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/michael.k.redman
- Insta: https://www.instagram.com/halfabubbleout/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/michaelkredman/
- Company Name: Half a Bubble Out
Influential Speakers in Kathryn and Michael’s life:
- Stephen M. R. Covey
- David Allison
Episode Minute By Minute:
More About Kathryn and Michael:
Kathryn and Michael K. Redman are sweethearts, best friends, and the husband-and-wife team behind Half a Bubble Out (HaBO), a marketing and business consulting firm. They’re the co-authors of Fulfilled: The Passion & Provision Strategy for Building a Business with Profit, Purpose & Legacy, as well as the founders of HaBO Village, a membership website which helps leaders build Passion & Provision companies. Michael and Kathryn have been featured in Forbes and Entrepreneur magazines, built two 7 figure companies, been visiting professors at multiple universities, are frequent guest speakers, and are the creators and co-hosts of the HaBO Village Podcast. For over 18 years, they’ve helped business leaders grow their companies through marketing, business coaching, and leadership development. They currently reside in their hometown of Chico, California, where they love going to work every day.