Leverage Facebook Groups at Any Stage of Business with Rachel Miller
Give a warm welcome to blogger, entrepreneur, and best-selling author Rachel Miller Inside the Greenroom!
They say you’re only as strong as your weakest link, but what if you had the tools and strategy to create a social media group that was disaster-proof? Facebook groups are one of the smartest tools you can use for growing revenue, impact, and even maintaining a healthy community. (if you know how to use them.)
Rachel is a master at building social pages with a loyal fan base, for over a decade now. Today we get a behind the scenes look at how she created a stable framework of engaging content and active members plus, you’ll gain a better understanding on how best to tell your story, create loyal fans, invite the RIGHT people for your group, and just how crucial leveraging the power of Facebook Groups is.
If you’re in the speaking business or if you are an entrepreneur, don’t miss this high energy episode, it is jam-packed with content that will have you upgrade your groups while expanding your reach!
Here’s what we cover:
- The framework of a great Facebook page
- How you can tell your story to create interaction
- The top tactics to grow your Facebook group
- How to create content that will make loyal fans
- Creating curated lists to invite the RIGHT people to your group
- What a catalyst group is
- Real-life examples of practical tactics on Facebook reach
- How to create a viral post without spending too much money
- Fan page vs. Personal profiles
- And much more!
Connect with Rachel:
Episode Minute By Minute:
More About Rachel:
A serial, online entrepreneur, and a mom of six kids! As a best-selling author, successful blogger, and entrepreneur, who has helped build social pages with millions of fans for over a decade, she knows a thing or two about engaging content. She will show you how to up your content game and build loyal, raving fans for your stuff too.