Write, Speak, Lead – Building Your Influence with Clara Rose
This week we have the creator of the Brainstorm & Blueprint Method, chief editor for Rose Dale Publishing, and expert of building influence, Clara Rose joining us Inside The Greenroom.
When we grow as speakers, entrepreneurs, and meeting planners our arsenal of tools should grow with us! If you have had a book on your radar for a while now, this episode is for you! Join us as Clara breaks down the importance of writing your own book and how using it as a marketing tool can lead to more influence, more stages, and the organic growth your business needs.
Clara truly is the expert all Authors need in their corner. You will also learn her proprietary process for not alone writing your book, but finishing, publishing, and marketing your book.
Let’s dive right in!
Here’s what we cover:
- Why everyone needs a book
- How to gain more influence
- How volunteering can jump-start your career
- How Clara got into the publishing industry
- The connection between writing and speaking
- Clara’s approach to training leaders and influencers
- How leadership is connected to everything in business
- Pre-recorded vs. Live: What’s the best ROI?
- How to inspire change in others through speaking
- How the AYR stage agency serves speakers
- The impact 2020 has had on Clara’s business
- What Clara does to ensure every event is successful
- And much more.
Connect with Clara:
Influential Speakers in Clara’s life::
- Michael Hyatt
Episode Minute By Minute:
More About Clara:
As a Content Strategist, Editor, and Publisher, Clara Rose works with entrepreneurs who want to craft their messaging into a book and expand their influence. For more than twenty years, they have turned to Clara, to help them identify their vision and mission statement, strategize their messaging, and create content and tools, to help them succeed.
Clara is the chief editor for RoseDale Publishing, a press mark that produces business books for professionals. She is the creator of the Brainstorm & Blueprint Method, a proprietary process for book building, from conception through publication.
Additionally, she is the founder of the Influence Builders movement; an online group for sharing knowledge, tips, and tools for expanding influence. You can catch her on her weekly show, Influence MATTERS, fridays at 2 pm ET on www.WeBeamTv.com.
Clara believes success is a matter of influence, but influence is not accidental, one must strategically and intentionally cultivate influence, then success will happen organically.