Design a Limitless Life with Jim Kwik
Welcome one of the top brain coaches in the world and New York Times best-selling author Jim Kwik Inside the Greenroom!
Today you’ll receive incredible insight straight from Jim’s book, “Limitless.” You’ll learn how you can optimize your mind to improve every area of your life. From Shakespeare to Newton there have been significant times in history where solitude allowed for the creation of something that changed the world.
We talk about the opportunity to take some time and check-in by pinpointing the area where you desire to progress. The Limitless model was designed to make your mind work better and create real results! Jim gives some tips and tricks to help you learn faster, feel better, and create more.
Here’s what we cover:
- The power of choice
- 5 choices you can make while in the “between”
- How to avoid burnout
- Mental hygiene and its importance
- How contribution combats fear
- How to change your “To Do” list
- The Limitless Model
- 3 forces that will liberate you
- The difference between common sense and common practice
- And much more!
Connect with Jim:
- Website: jimkwik.com
- Email: email@example.com (for speaking engagements and interviews)
- Insta: @jimkwik
- Twitter: @jimkwik
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jimkwikofficial/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jimkwik
Connect with us:
Learn More About our Stage Agency:
Episode Minute By Minute:
- 0:02 What to expect today
- 1:33 Meet Jim
- 3:35 What it takes to become limitless
- 6:40 The five C’s of training your brain
- 15:31 Do you have a to-learn list?
- 19:46 The three M’s of motivation
- 30:55 The importance of reading
- 32:35 Create your own 75 hard
- 39:46 The best brain food
- 45:31 The result of people-pleasing
- 50:44 There is not a magic pill
- 52:44 Audience Q&A
More About Jim:
I’ve spent the last 25 years helping people like you improve their memory, learn to speed-read, increase their decision-making skills, and unleash their superbrains.
Throughout my career, I’ve shared these same techniques with students at universities like NYU, Harvard, Columbia, Stanford, and Singularity. I’ve also worked closely with companies like Nike and GE and Zappos to help their executives and employees get the most out of work and life. Even companies like SpaceX and Virgin, owned by billionaire geniuses like Richard Branson and Elon Musk, have trained with me.
In a world of spaceships and supercomputers, our education system still uses methods that are as old, and as ineffective, as the horse and buggy. I believe that the techniques I’ve developed over the years on how to learn – not just what to learn – should’ve been taught to us as schoolchildren. Luckily, it’s never too late to learn these skills!
No matter your age, background, or level of education, you can learn new ways to use your brain.
If you’ve been searching for better ways of coping and growing, I’m here to help you fall in love with learning again. Please, reach out and tell my team and I how we can serve you on your learning journey. And I can’t wait to be your brain coach.