How an Emcee can Save and Uplevel Your Next Event
Today we welcome high-performance business coach, emcee, and keynote speaker Jimmy Nelson Inside the Greenroom!
In show business, they say there are no small parts. This is a mindset that Jimmy Nelson represents well. After years of acting and living as a stage performer, Jimmy is now one of the most recognizable Emcees in the events industry.
Join Blair Bryant Nicoles as he talks with Jimmy about the impact that a good emcee can have on your virtual or live event. You will also hear how to make your story have the most impact, and how to keep the audience engaged throughout your events.
This energetic interview will leave you motivated and give you the power to bring your true self to any stage!
Here’s what we cover:
- How Jimmy went from performing to speaking
- One of the most amazing marketing tools in the world
- Moving from unconscious confidence to conscious confidence
- How to keep energy moving during a virtual event
- How to project your authentic self on stage
- Give yourself permission to be yourself!
- Why emcees are an integral part of your events
- How your audience can co-create your next event
- Why vulnerability brings more engagement
- What happens when you let your audience know they are valued
- Why every speaker and emcee needs to priorities physical fitness
- And much more!
Connect with us:
Facebook for Event Owners: https://www.facebook.com/groups/484956538954775/?ref=bookmarks
Influential Speakers in Jimmy's life:
- TD Jakes
- Steven Furtick
Episode Minute By Minute:
More About Jimmy:
Jimmy Hays Nelson, aka Coach Jimmy, has been a high-performance business coach for over a decade. Jimmy’s unique skill is helping his clients to seamlessly connect their personal stories to their product or service, creating a strong “know, like, and trust factor.” Using his 20+ years of experience as a stage and film performer, he crafted his own personal story to create a 7-figure business. Now he dedicates his life to helping professionals craft their own stories to attract and impact the lives of their ideal audiences. He is a sought after keynote speaker, emcee, and event host, now honing his expertise as a virtual emcee as well. As Coach Jimmy says, “Tell a story, change the world.”