Make Every part of your Speaking Game Timeless
Welcome founder and principal of Evoke Invoke Speaker Consultancy Mirjana Novkovic, Inside the Greenroom!
Mirjana worked for a number of years behind the scenes with video and sound before working her way up into marketing. It was here she realized that she had a passion for getting to know speakers, their messages, and working with agents to find the best strategy to get them on stages, and shortly after that Evoke Invoke Speaker Consultancy was born!
This episode will give you some great insight on how to upgrade your speaking to create a strong atmosphere that will unlock stages, invoke emotion, and create a message that won’t soon be forgotten!
Speakers you’ll get some key information on how to land an event by sharing the right things with meeting planners, meeting needs in specific marketplaces, matching your online presence to your signature talk and establishing what you are known for.
Don’t miss out Meeting Planners on how to create the best digital and live events by thinking about who is REALLY impacting your audience, making meet & greets an enriching experience for keynotes, doing pre-work research on your audience demographics, how you can use breakout rooms to your advantage and much more!
This episode is so jammed packed you’ll want to listen to it again and again.
Here’s what we cover:
- How Mirjana became a speaker consultant
- The biggest change in working with clients during a digital time
- How slowing down can help create an amazing speech
- Absolute MUST-HAVES for visibility as a speaker
- How to use competition to find what makes you unique
- Why video examples overpower testimonials
- How to sell a big picture rather than multiple topics to agents
- Every speaker must be in a category/industry
- How to customize your content for every event
- How to choose what video to send to agents and meeting planners
- How to really impact your audience through choosing a specific speaker
- Tapping into your core and how it can bring value to an event
- Why breakout rooms are worth it
- The importance of pre-work research on your audience demographics
- And much more!
Connect with Mirjana:
- Website: www.evokeinvoke.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvokeInvoke
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/mirjnyc
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mirjananovkovic/
Connect with us:
Learn More About our Stage Agency:
Episode Minute By Minute:
- 0:02 Why today is going to be a great episode
- 4:00 How Mirjana got started in the lecture industry
- 8:17 How Mirjana has seen the industry change
- 11:18 The importance of understanding your market place
- 14:14 Sizzle real alternatives
- 22:56 Don’t assume the people you are working with know production
- 25:03 Why speakers have more control now than ever before
- 27:09 Finding the purpose of your message
- 32:24 Where you can lean in now more than ever before
- 36:22 The new video assets all speakers should have
- 44:01 Questions for the audience
More About Mirjana:
Mirjana Novkovic is the Founder and Principal of Evoke Invoke Speaker Consultancy focused on helping thought leaders position their message for the speaker bureau marketplace.
She brings more than 20 years of experience, expertise and knowledge within the global lecture and speaking industry.
Mirjana previously spent 16 years with the Harry Walker Agency in New York, where she held primary responsibilities within their Client Relations division and served as Vice President of Marketing, overseeing the marketing strategies for more than 150 iconic exclusive speakers, including many of the most globally sought-after and high-profile World Leaders, C-suite Executives and Leading Industry Influencers.
She is a passionate advocate of the lecture industry and believes that if you have a message that is relevant, purpose-driven and action-focused then there is a tribe that will rally to hear you.