Be built for winter: emotionally, physically, and mentally
- Don’t be allergic to hard work
- Serve people by being a solution to their problem
- Get really good at one area of your life at a time
Here’s what we cover:
- What we can miss in the absence of discipline and routine
- What the four F’s of life are
- How to find your purpose in life
- How to start every day with a win
- How to transform your life
- Ensure you make an impact for generations
- Creating a routine that set you up for success
- How Bedros gets results for his clients every time
- How to find success in every area of your life
- How to respond instead of react
- What Bedros is focusing on now
- The best advice Bedros’s dad ever gave him
- And much more!
Influential Speakers in Bedro's life:
- Tony Robbins
Episode Minute By Minute:
More About Bedros:
Bedros teaches, mentors, and leads through “in-the-trenches” personal experience. With ownership and equity in several multi-million dollar generating businesses in digital marketing, subscription software, franchising, health education, and business consulting Bedros believes in coaching through first-hand experience, not by theory. He draws all of his coaching knowledge and training from his years of “trial by fire” experience that has enabled him to build his empire.
Bedros Keuilian has been featured and quoted in publications such as Forbes, Inc Magazine, Entrepreneur Magazine, Home Business Magazine, The Native Society, YoungUpstarts.com, Franchising USA, RadioMD, Active, the Huffington Post, About.com, ChiefExecutive.net, Dr. Oz, The Good Life, CBS Small Business, and several international business publications worldwide.
Bedros is a huge believer in “paying it forward” and challenges himself and his clients to pay it forward by donating to Shriners Hospitals for Children and helping out our military veterans by contributing to organizations like the Lone Survivor Foundation, by sponsoring the Patriot Tour, and by providing career support for our veterans through his own companies.