How This Stage Strategy Took Her From Secretary To Seven Figures
Today we welcome keynote speaker, NY Times Bestseller, Multi 7-figure CEO, and all-around Boss of business, Suzanne Evans Inside The Greenroom!
Suzanne is known as the “tell-it-like-is,” no fluff boss of business building,” and she truly lives up to the name. In this episode, Suzanne gets real and honest about the steps she took to go from secretary to 7-figure CEO.
Do you want to know what her #1 strategy was? You guessed it…stages!
If you want to take your speaking game to the next level, listen in as Suzanne shares the importance of focusing on the psychology of virtual events, how to battle zoom fatigue, how to get people to stay present, and avoid multitasking, and so much more.
Meeting planners, get ready to take notes while you learn the unique ways that Suzanne handles revenue-splits, speaking with no honorarium, and how she implements multi-sensory experiences at her virtual events.
This episode is jammed packed with tips and strategies you can start implementing at any stage in your business.
Here’s what we cover:
- The business aspect of the arts and entertainment industry
- The unique way Susan generated her first 6-figures
- The only strategy more powerful than paid ads
- How many events happen in America every day
- How waving your keynote fee can lead to bigger stage offer conversions.
- The four factors that makeup a winning freemium
- Moving your events from information to “Edutainment”
- How a free keynote generates almost 200K
- Increasing the sensory experience of your virtual event
- The opportunities for parents in the speaking world
- The power of repurposing your content from a virtual event
- Creating balance and health while pivoting and staying at the cutting edge
- Why you can’t translate your in-person talk to zoom, and navigating how to adjust
Influential Speakers in Suzanne’s life:
- Larry Wingham
- TD Jakes
Episode Minute By Minute:
More About Ray:
Suzanne Evans is a NY Times Best Selling Author that went from secretary to multi seven-figure CEO in just three years. She is known as the “tell-it-like-is”, no fluff boss of business building. Her work blends business, strategy, lifestyle, and storytelling in a way that allows people to build businesses that shape the world to be a better place. Along her journey, she has hit the Inc 500/5000 for five straight years, been featured in Forbes, won countless business awards, and wrangled a toddler to almost being civilized.