Starting The Project That’s In Your Heart with Nick Unsworth
Welcome to Inside the Greenroom! Today we speak with Coach, international speaker, & best-selling author Nick Unsworth.
During Nick’s career, he has coached over 10,000 entrepreneurs and sold a massive marketing company by the time he was 30. With this kind of success early on in his career, he quickly became a well-known name in his space. In an effort to scale his business and create more impact he started leveraging the power of stages. This decision led Nick and his team to even more success.
After a string of events, Nick decided to do the one thing many entrepreneurs are scared to do. Committing to a niche.
Nick has mastered the concept “you can’t be all things to all people.” Learn how creating a target audience and niching down his business and message gave him the opportunity to start the project that was always in his heart and more!
Here’s what we cover:
- How Nick overcame his fear of speaking
- Don’t try to be like anybody else
- Stepping into your authentic self
- What took Nick 10 years to figure out
- Nick’s process for designing a vision for your life, and stepping into its reality
- When money and success doesn’t fill the void
- When Nick went all-in on his dreams
- Niching down in your business
- The power of online challenges
- And more!
We invite you to Take Nick’s Final Action Steps:
- “To take inventory on, how you are showing up right now?”
- “What can you do to catch a new vision?”
- “Write it out is if anything is possible.”
Whether you are a speaker, or a business owner pivoting your company online, this episode is a must-listen!
Connect with Nick:
Join their free online www.LifeOnFireChallenge.com to learn how to clarify their God-given vision, create a success roadmap, & launch into action.
Episode Minute By Minute:
More About Nick:
Nick Unsworth is a Business Coach, international speaker, & best-selling author. “Nick is in the 1% of Marketers & Funnel Experts in the World” ~ According to Tony Robbins
As CEO of Life on Fire, Nick’s mission is to build a thriving community of faith-based entrepreneurs online and support them through digital marketing to grow God’s Kingdom.
Nick sold a marketing agency by 30 years old, coached over 10,000 entrepreneurs, and has consulted clients including Daymond John from Shark Tank, Spartan Races, Navy Seals.com, Joe Polish, John Assaraf, Keller Williams Real Estate, Safeco Insurance, Awaken Church, and many more.