Leveraging Thought Leadership: Engage Employees, Connect with Clients, and Generate Demand.
Welcome to Inside the Greenroom! Today we speak with the founder and CEO of Acceleration Partners, a global marketing agency, Robert Glazer.
Gain some major insight into a foundation that will help launch you into a consistent long term virtual team, content marketing, and thought leadership. Robert is a master at content strategy and how you can stretch your content to gain stages, audiences, and even “breakthrough” and start to show the impact of your brand.
Speakers, learn about overcoming biases for agency speakers, how you can gain more audience by branding yourself as a speaker separately from your company, and building an inbound demand.
If you’re an Event planners or entrepreneur you’ll want to hear how direct connections and generosity can bring in some amazing opportunities and clients to take your event and business to the next level.
Here’s what we cover:
- Building World-Class Remote Culture
- How a book can be a breakthrough tool
- How important is it actually to have the CEO as the main voice
- How Robert grew a huge newsletter
- How companies transition to Collective Thought Leadership
- Why Robert never sells from stage
- Overcoming biases for agency speakers
- Building inbound demand for speaking
- Give 110% on any stage no matter the audience size, people talk
- How to make the most out of your content with Content strategy
- And much more!
Connect with Ian:
- Website: https://www.robertglazer.com/
- Connect: www.robertglazer.com/connect
- Newsletter: https://www.robertglazer.com/fridayfwd/
- Book: https://geni.us/ELEVATE/
- Acceleration Partners: https://www.accelerationpartners.com/
Learn More About our Stage Agency:
Connect with us:
Influential Speakers in Robert’s life:
- Cat Hoke
- JT McCormick
- Adam Gran
Episode Minute By Minute:
- 0:02 What to expect today
- 3:17 Meet Robert
- 6:45 How Robert has leveraged and E-book
- 10:13 Conversion comes at the end
- 11:47 What to do with FAQ
- 18:32 Leveraging books for speaker
- 20:23 The roll of a CEO in content creation
- 30:21 How Robert monetized his morning routine
- 38:59 Using less energy to complete task
- 42:20 What are we doing on social media?
- 45:48 The speakers who have impacted Robert the most
- 47:43 Roberts favorite moment inside a green room
More About Robert:
Robert Glazer is the founder and CEO of Acceleration Partners, a global partner marketing agency and the recipient of numerous industry and company culture awards, including Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Awards two years in a row. He is the author of the inspirational newsletter Friday Forward, author the Wall Street Journal and USA Today bestseller, Elevate, and of the international bestselling book, Performance Partnerships. He is a sought-after speaker by companies and organizations around the world and is the host of The Elevate Podcast.