Self-Awareness: Your Best Business Tool
As websters dictionary describes it, self-awareness is the “conscious knowledge of one’s own character, feelings, motives, and desires.”
Today on Inside the Greenroom we switch up the pace a little bit because we believe developing relationships and your personal awareness is one of the most powerful things you can do in 2020.
Pete and Kim Vargas invite you into a conversation with Ian Morgan Cron. He is a champion of the Enneagram, the awakener of people, and bestselling author of the popular Enneagram book, The Road Back to You.
Learn how the enneagram has impacted every area of Pete’s life and why he believes it is the best personality assessment tool on the market.
Speakers: Learn your unconscious’s motivation and how you can leverage it.
Event Planners: Learn more about the 9 numbers and how to recognize them to create better connections with your speakers and attendees.
Entrepreneurs: You are your best asset. The more you know about yourself, the more you will get ahead!
These are just a few examples of what you will learn from this insightful interview. Listen in and learn more about how to leverage the power of your enneagram number.
Here’s what we cover:
- How the enneagram has enriched the Vargas’ life
- What is the Enneagram
- How Ian got into the enneagram world
- A quick overview of each number
- Why most people live on audio pilate
- Why you want self-knowledge
- How Ian uses the enneagram in office settings
- The result of self-awareness
- Navigating a rocky relationship
- And much more!
Learn More About our Stage Agency:
Connect with us:
Episode Minute By Minute:
- 0:02 What to expect today
- 4:31 Mett today’s guest
- 11:26 The first thing you need to think about when building a list
- 16:36 Building the right list
- 19:41 Speaking the languages of your ideal customer
- 24:26 Maximizing email deliverability
- 31:12 How to know if your privacy has been violated
- 34:17 Building and maintaining trust with your audience
- 37:08 The speakers that have impacted our guest the most
- 40:35 A summary of why privacy notices matter
More About Ian Morgan Cron:
Ian Morgan Cron is a champion of the Enneagram, awakener of people, and bestselling author of the popular Enneagram book, The Road Back to You. As a pioneer in the contemporary Enneagram movement, Ian is a highly sought-after speaker for large conferences and corporate boardrooms alike.
Ian is a master teacher of the Enneagram, an ancient personality typing system that identifies nine types of people and how they relate to one another and the world. The Enneagram is a powerful tool for understanding why we behave the way we do, and how our personalities are powerfully influenced by our motivations. It provides a framework for how we can begin to live into our most authentic selves, and also reveals the wisdom each personality type can offer to others. The Enneagram is therefore not just a powerful tool for personal growth, but also a great resource for transforming our relationships in every sphere of life. In daylong workshops, Ian can provide an overview of the Enneagram, describe the nine personality types in-depth, and speak to the myriad ways in which the Enneagram can enrich our personal, professional and spiritual lives. The Enneagram is perfect for marriage and parenting seminars, church staff and lay-leadership training, corporate settings, non-profits, and board of director’s retreats.