How to Stand Out in the Inbox AND Grow Trust With Your Audience
If we were to open your inbox we would probably find it jam-packed with emails about everything from large retailers talking about their next sale to receipts from the small coffee shop down the road, shipping notifications, meeting confirmations, correspondence, and more.
Chances are, your ideal audience and customers’ inbox looks similar. So, how can we stand out?
Join Blair Bryant Nichols as he speaks with data privacy expert Jodi Daniels and digital marketer Melanie McMurrain. They talk about how you can increase your conversions, build trust with your customers, how to deal with international audiences, data protection, and so much more.
You’ll receive an upgrade to your digital marketing knowledge and what you need to do to create an ion clad “Privacy Notice”.
Speakers: if you find yourself relying on physical stages now is the time to create a powerful email list.
Event Planners: Learn how to prevent damage to the health of your lists.
Entrepreneurs: Build your influence and increase conversions by a simple change in your language.
These are just a couple of examples of how this powerful interview will boost your next email campaign while protecting you and your business.
Here’s what we cover:
- Why trimming your email list can get you better results
- Why Privacy Notice Matters
- How to build trust and relationships with the customer
- How to hear what your clients are saying and cater to them
- How changing your language can increase your conversions
- Understanding how to create a privacy notice & where your audience is coming from
- How to show up in an email and increase your open emails
- Privacy Notice Requirements
- What to avoid when marketing for your audience
- Dealing with international audiences & Data protection
- Knowing your audience & your goals
- Spending money on opt-ins and the key to getting subscribers
- How to prevent damage to the health of your list
- the techy details & limitations of ESPs and CRM databases.
- designing and managing seven-figure launches
- And much more!
Connect with Jodi:
Connect with Melanie:
Influential Speakers in Jodi’s life:
- Zig Ziggler
- Tom Hopkins
Influential Speakers in Melanie’s life:
- Stu McLaren
- Jeff Walker
Episode Minute By Minute:
More About Jodi:
Jodi Daniels is a Certified Informational Privacy Professional (CIPP/US) with more than 22 years of experience helping a range of businesses from solopreneurs to multi-national companies in privacy, marketing, strategy, and finance roles. During her corporate career, she proved a valuable asset to companies like Deloitte, The Home Depot, Cox Enterprises, and Bank of America where she most recently served as the privacy partner for Digital Banking and Digital Marketing. Ms. Daniels started her privacy career by creating the comprehensive privacy program at Cox Automotive. She launched an online advertising network for Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book.
More About Melanie:
Melanie McMurrain has a unique insight into the mindset triggers and needs of an audience—while understanding the techy details and limitations of ESPs and CRM databases.
Over the last five years, she’s put these skills to good use in the trenches of the online business world, designing and managing multiple seven-figure launches on behalf of countless entrepreneurs, authors, course creators, teachers and thought leaders, a former professional Arena League football player and one of the original sharks from the first season of Shark Tank.