The CEO Skydived into the Event: The Art Of Extraordinary Event Planning
There’s something about learning from an expert that can enhance every part of your life.
Today on Inside the Greenroom we talk to Gianna Guadini. She is an industry expert, best-selling author, and event planning master. You can tell Gianna has found her purpose and calling in event planning because her wisdom and passion goes far beyond a day job, it translates into every part of her life.
Learn Gianna’s keys and insight to creating unforgettable experiences to uplevel your virtual events and online presence, she shares her best tips for event planning that took her to the top and landed her the event planning spot with the biggest names like Google, the White House, and more.
This episode is for all of you who want to create better content, hone your speaking skills, strengthen your virtual events, and learn how the best event planners make their events stand out among the rest
Here’s just a fraction of what you’ll learn!
Here’s what we cover:
- Cyber Security w/ high-profile groups
- Ultimate high-end experience for tech companies
- Being Thoughtful on what information needs to be communicated to who
- What information a CEO needs, vs a team member
- Compelling invitee lists + Speaker Lists
- How to approach Privacy & security
- Getting into the persona of your executives
- Surprise & Delight & how to make things extraordinary
- Encouraging connection outside of work topics
- Customizing food & mini bar in the room for your guests
Interactive Virtual Exercises:
- Virtual Wine Tasting
- Networking Randomized format for digital
- Crowd-sourced content
- Giving attendees the power to create their own breakout rooms
- VR- using it where it makes sense & keeping it engaging
- Being able to go with the flow and read the audience for adjustments
- Taking comments and questions
- Being authentic and flexible
- Being distinct in having a clear point of view and clear takeaway
- Simplify and have the main idea to have people walk away with
- Stay Humble and be Authentic
Connect with Our Gianna:
Episode Minute By Minute:
More about Gianna:
Gianna is former Global Head of Events for the SoftBank Vision Fund, Google Event Executive Producer, and author of Amazon best-selling book, The Art of Event Planning. Gianna drives global event strategy, directs content, strategic sponsorships, portfolio company + investor relations events, and delivers experiences that build community and brand equity.
Other career highlights include producing Google’s largest event, Google Cloud Next, a B2B enterprise conference in San Francisco for 30K+ attendees, producing Google’s VIP Brand and Reputation and Policy Events such as White House Correspondents Dinner and the RNC/DNC, and leading Google’s most prestigious executive retreats and thought-leadership events. Gianna has a powerful platform supporting the industry as a speaker and writer and published The Art of Event Planning to share her personal strategies for successful engagement in event planning. Gianna also holds her Court of Master Sommeliers certification, is a certified interior designer, former concert pianist and marathon runner.