Turn Your Book Into Your Business Card with Michelle Prince
“You are here to give a gift.”
If you’ve listened to the show before, you may have heard this nugget of wisdom from our host Blair Bryant Nichols! This is his favorite advice to give speakers who are about to go on stage.
Our guest today is the embodiment of what it means to live out this advice practically, with one essential addition…your GIFT is your STORY!
Welcome, Michelle Prince Inside The Greenroom! Michelle is a best-selling author, motivational speaker, publishing expert, leadership coach, and CEO/Founder of Performance Publishing Group. Listen in as Michelle shares her journey from working with the one and only, Zig Ziglar as a college student to writing the book that would eventually grow into her incredible platform.
It all started when Michelle wanted to write her story, not for fame or fortune, but so she could share it, even if it was just with her kids. What she didn’t expect was for it to open up not only speaking opportunities, but coaching, events, and eventually her very own publishing company.
If you know you have a book inside you, but you can’t get the thought “nobody really needs to hear my journey” out of your head..this episode is for you. Hit play to get Michelle’s best tips and practices for how to find the fastest path to starting and finishing your book, choosing the best publishing track for you, and even how you can repurpose content to reach as many people as possible. This episode is filled with amazing insight into how you can successfully leverage your story and start growing your business now.
Are you ready to create a movement for your community & your business?
Are you ready to grow your influence?
PLATFORM LIVE was developed for you!
More Of What’s Inside:
- How a book opened up opportunities for speaking
- Michelle’s big “aha!” moment
- Helping others write and publish their own work
- Why there isn’t a right or wrong way to publish a book
- How to take advantage of your book’s authority
- Repurposing content for maximum impact
- The value of your story
- Getting clear on what you bring to the table
- Writing the same message for different audiences
- The importance of passion in your work
- Your book as your business card
- Strategies to launch your book well
- And much more!
Connect with Michelle:
- Website: http://www.michelleprince.com/
- Publishing website: http://www.performancepublishinggroup.com/
- Insta: https://www.instagram.com/michelleprincespeaker/
- Free Book: https://www.thepowerofauthority.com/freebook/
Connect with Blair:
Connect with us:
Book Speakers for your next event! We are the only agency where you can book free and paid speakers, no bureau commissions!
Episode Minute By Minute:
- 0:02 – What we cover today!
- 0:28 – Introducing Michelle Prince
- 1:47 – Getting a start with Zig Ziglar
- 4:00 – Writing her story
- 8:43 – The call to coaching
- 14:39 – How you should publish your book
- 19:09 – Leveraging your book properly
- 22:06 – Why your story needs to be told
- 25:58 – The fastest path to writing a book
- 29:12 – The inspiration of Michelle’s new books
- 32:35 – What your book might be missing
- 37:30 – How to successfully launch a book
- 42:12 – Where to find Michelle
- 42:53 – Closing thoughts
More About Michelle:
Michelle Prince is a best-selling author, motivational speaker, publishing expert, leadership coach and CEO/Founder of Performance Publishing Group, a “partner” publishing company dedicated to making a difference, one story at a time. She’s helped thousands tell their stories and become published authors through her consulting, courses, seminars, and publishing services, and founded the “Book Bound Workshop”. She has also published many successful books, including her best-selling Winning In Life Now and her latest The Power of Authority. She has been a featured speaker for numerous corporations, associations and events around the country and has been endorsed by some of the most influential speakers in personal development, including Zig Ziglar. She is a Ziglar Legacy Certified speaker/trainer, and is honored to be named the Ziglar Brand Ambassador, representing the values and legacy of the late Zig Ziglar