Landing More Corporate and B2B Business with Angelique Rewers
We all know as entrepreneurs that one of the best things you can do to serve someone is to help solve their biggest need or eliminate a pain point. But what if that “someone” is actually a big corporation? Maybe corporations aren’t on your ideal client list but the opportunity for growth, revenue, and connections skyrockets if you know how to get in.
Lucky for you we have just the expert.
Angelique Rewers is a powerhouse when it comes to making genuine connections with organizations and corporations. With over ten years of experience in a corporate setting to now running her own consulting business, she knows the ins and outs of how your small business can get big clients. Listen in as you hear Angelique’s journey from corporate to entrepreneur, and how she has developed a tried and true process to make your business stand out when it matters most.
You’ll get insight into the corporate world along with her best practices to not only get hired but make a genuine connection. She talks about finding the clients that are ready for you and how important it is to create quick wins that are repeatable to any audience you have. As well as her definite “don’ts” when it comes to communicating with decision-makers and why it all comes down to conversation.
Angelique will have you tightening up your softer sides and stepping into a purpose that may change your world forever. So hit play and learn how you can tap into a whole new world that is waiting for you!
Are you ready to create a movement for your community & your business?
Are you ready to grow your influence?
PLATFORM LIVE was developed for you!
More Of What’s Inside:
- Stepping into freedom through entrepreneurship
- The feedback that helped find Angelique’s business
- Getting the right perspective when it comes to corporations
- Finding the prospects that are ready for you
- Why you can’t “sell” to an organization
- Creating quick wins that are repeatable
- The real backbone of America
- Using your background to your advantage
- Tips on how you can be seen faster
- Opening up conversation with corporations
- Filling in your mushy middle
- Why events matter for your community
- And much more!
Connect with Angelique:
- Website: https://boldhaus.com/events/
- Twitter: @BoldHaus
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/angeliquerewers/?hl=en
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/angeliquerewers
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/angeliquerewers/
Connect with Blair:
Connect with us:
Book Speakers for your next event! We are the only agency where you can book free and paid speakers, no bureau commissions!
Episode Minute By Minute:
- 0:02 – What we cover today
- 0:29 – Introducing Angelique Rewers
- 5:26 – How Angelique built her platform
- 10:08 – Building confidence in her method
- 15:19 – Finding the decision-makers
- 19:43 – Knowing which events to attend
- 25:09 – How you can prepare for opportunities
- 31:11 – Making the shift to hosting events
- 36:40 – The goal of events and how to rock them
- 42:34 – Where to connect with Angelique
- 43:45 – Closing thoughts
More About Angelique:
CEO and Founder, BoldHaus Angelique is the bold, always blunt, and unapologetic CEO of BoldHaus, an advocate for helping small enterprises and self-employed professionals win corporate clients. She’s been called the “undisputed champion at helping small businesses land big clients,” by Inc. Magazine. Among the top 2% of women-owned businesses, BoldHaus has a global online community of 35,000+ business owners and mentored over 10,000 small businesses in 72+ countries.
Angelique serves on the Advisory Board for Space for Humanity, a nonprofit expanding access to space for all of humanity, as well as on the committee for the United Nations’ Women Peace & Humanitarian Fund. Angelique’s expertise has been featured by Forbes, Entrepreneur, Inc., ABC, NBC, CBS, CNBC, Business Insider, HuffPost, Washington Post, YFi PM, and more. She has shared stages with superstars like Hollywood’s Steve Harvey, Shark Tank’s Daymond John, bestselling author Seth Godin, and NFL Super Bowl Champion Jamal Lewis