Leaving A Powerful Legacy: Staying True To Yourself with Loren Lahav
“The impact you have starts the moment you say yes.:
Welcome back to Inside The Greenroom! If you agree with the statement above then this episode is for you. Loren Lahav is a dynamite speaker and entrepreneur who is passionate about staying true to herself and spreading her impact with as much authenticity as possible. She has shared the stage with names such as Gary Vaynerchuk, Tony Robbins, and Kevin O’Leary just to name a few and has spoken for top brands all across the nation.
Listen in as Loren talks about how she began working in the speaking industry by focusing on her gifts and making unforgettable events. You’ll hear how she transitioned from behind the scenes to stepping out on stage and fearlessly saying yes to anything that was given to her.
Join us as we talk about the importance of staying true to yourself and why you should always go the extra 10%. You’ll learn practical tips to creating lasting impact not only on the audience in front of you but for those who happen to be around the event too. Loren talks about the questions you should be asking as a speaker as well as the lessons she’s learned from her greatest teachers, observation and experience.
When you hit play you’ll hear an energy packed conversation on how you can take a deep dive into lessons from coaches, events, and even hotels to create the best version of yourself and create a lasting impact everywhere you go.
Are you ready to create a movement for your community & your business?
Are you ready to grow your influence?
PLATFORM LIVE was developed for you!
More Of What’s Inside:
- Bringing your best self by focusing on your gifts
- The importance of feedback and flexibility
- Knowing the feelings you want the audience to take away
- Finding your secret sauce
- Bringing unparalleled energy even online
- Using virtual meetings to help hone in on your delivery
- How to protect yourself on stage
- Providing value as a speaker by targeting needs
- The questions you should be asking at interviews
- How Loren shows the “heartbeat” of speaking
- Some of Loren’s coolest moments in the greenroom
- Lessons from the Marriot hotel
- Reaching your impact past your target audience
- And much more!
Connect with Loren:
- Website: https://elitespeakersagency.com/speaker/loren-lahav
- Website: LorenLahav.com
- Website: lobella.com
- Twitter: Lifetuneups
- Feature Video: https://elitespeakersagency.com/speaker/loren-lahav
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LorenLahavOfficial
- Insta: https://www.instagram.com/iamlorenlahav/?hl=en
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/loren-lahav-speaker-mc-executive-coach
Connect with Blair:
Connect with us:
Book Speakers for your next event! We are the only agency where you can book free and paid speakers, no bureau commissions!
Episode Minute By Minute:
- 0:02 – What we cover today
- 0:28 – Introducing Loren Lahav
- 5:08 – Taking the stage with a killer speech
- 11:17 – The virtual leap
- 14:52 – Using your winning formulas
- 19:30 – A moment Loren was able to shock the audience
- 25:45 – Learning the best tricks from other people
- 30:04 – Leaving positivity in your wake
- 35:18 – The importance of experience and building certainty
- 39:05 – How the speak off can change your world
- 43:43 – Loren’s advice for you
- 44:55 – Closing thoughts
More About Loren:
Loren Lahav is a dynamic trendshaper who is unwavering in her resolve to Stay True to how she chooses to live her life and leave her imprint on others. By daring to look herself in the eye, call herself out if necessary and make course corrections, she is one of the few who actually fulfills dreams for herself and for others. She doesn’t just reach for them… she goes after them with unflappable determination! She calls it GOYA. Translation: Get Off Your Ass! Needless to say, she is constantly switched on, especially when it comes to delivering her message to others from the front of the room, no matter the size of the audience. Classy, brassy, and poised, Loren has shared the stage with notable and celebrated luminaries such as Barbara Walters, Tony Robbins, Gary Vaynerchuk, Mike Rowe, Kevin O’Leary, Barbara Corcoran, Erin Brockovich,. Loren’s leadership and business triumphs are a testament to her obsession with creating value. She has built explosive teams in 25 countries. She is a real estate investor and property owner throughout the United States. Her ability to lead teams and her business savvy have brought her to deliver her message to companies such as LIFEAID, Zappo’s, Lululemon, Four Seasons Hotels, Success Resources, Tony Robbins Companies, NMP, and Hilton Grand Vacations.