Curating Deeper Experiential Connection with Christina Weber
Every entrepreneur knows that to create a successful business you need to find a need or desire within your market and solve it. But there’s something extra exciting about the entrepreneur who built a business to solve their own need.
Welcome back to Inside The Greenroom! Christina Weber is a social entrepreneur, relationship activist, connection coach, podcast host, and founder and CEO of WeDeepen. A company devoted to creating deeper connections and better communication through transformational events and experiences. Christina gives us a look into how WeDeepen started and how it moved from the dating circuit to curating events that would bring better communication and deeper connection with yourself and others around you.
Listen in as Christina talks about the moment she realized she needed to inject energy into her desires and how that journey lead to the trials and errors of creating the best event possible. You’ll learn about how Christina has brought in tantra to help with the web of connections within different events, her best tips to create an unforgettable experience, and even how you can open up a community and have thoughtful conversations on difficult subjects.
For more resources or to connect with Christina, check out the links below!
More Of What’s Inside:
- Creating a platform that builds you
- How authentic leadership helps events
- Tips to design an event that supports deep connections
- The web of connection that is tantra
- Using the feedback from surveys
- Partnering with experiences from all over the country
- Bringing deep connections online during the pandemic
- Building momentum with recurring events
- Thoughtful discourse and healthy dialogue
- The antidote to judgment
- And much more!
Connect with Christina:
- Website: wedeepen.com
- Instagram: @wedeepen @christinaweber
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh93E8Kx0oiAa–pPIXvHLg/featured
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/christinalweber
Connect with Blair:
Connect with us:
Book Speakers for your next event! We are the only agency where you can book free and paid speakers, no bureau commissions!
Episode Minute By Minute:
- 0:28 – Introducing Christina Weber
- 5:22 – Injecting energy into your desires
- 10:09 – Christina’s process of creating an event
- 15:52 – Learning through trials and error
- 19:25 – Tantra in professional environments entrepreneurship
- 23:18 – Improving on experiences
- 27:56 – Finding the right experience for you
- 33:30 – Creating new experiences online
- 38:04 – How Christina grew her brand
- 42:24 – The importance of consistency
- 46:52 – Where you can connect with Christina
- 48:52 – Closing thoughts
More About Christina:
Christina Weber is a social entrepreneur, relationship activist, connection coach, podcast host, and advocate for children of abuse, extreme poverty and human trafficking. She is the founder and CEO of WeDeepen (wedeepen.com), a network of transformational guides and social experiences intended to create more meaningful relationships, now and for future generations. Her work is inspired by Esther Perel’s teachings.
Christina has received nicknames such as the “Human Linkedin,” “Your Love Accomplice” and also “Feminine Weapon,” which has helped her raise over $65K for orphans to receive education and transformational workshops.
Her podcast “Deepen with Christina,” launched last month, and has received rave reviews since she was featured on Andy Cohen’s new show, Ex-Rated, which gives viewers a peek into Christina’s love life. Raised in Annapolis, MD, Christina has lived in Los Angeles, New York City and Bali. Currently she’s roaming the East Coast in RV with her father who retired from his career last month.