Nail Your Next Lead Magnet and Video Funnel with Jason Rink
Welcome back to Inside The Greenroom! In today’s episode, we talk with the producer and owner of Simplifilm, Jason Rink. Listen in to Jason’s insightful journey of leaving it all behind as a banker to charge after his passion as a filmmaker. You’ll learn the most important thing everyone should know when they’re transitioning and how shifting your mindset will not only help you build a foundation but keep a paycheck. Jason has key insight into how you can use the tools you have around you right now to create the products that will grow your business.
Join us as Jason talks about how crucial it is to niche your audience and why entrepreneurs and businesses shouldn’t skip this step. We discuss the role of coaches and other outside eyes that can help you keep laser-focused on your ideal audience. You’ll learn about practices to help you make impactful sales, like the three lenses Jason looks at all his products through, how you can create a simple and powerful lead magnet and even more tips on easily finding your ideal audience.
You may want to bring something to write notes on because from the moment you hit play, you’ll hear key strategies on how you can take all that you offer and create the life you’ve always wanted.
If you enjoyed this episode and would like more resources or to get in touch with Jason, check out the links below!
More Of What’s Inside:
- Producing videos that generate leads and sales online
- Shifting your mindset from security to purpose
- The crucial thing anyone who’s transitioning careers should know
- Building a foundation while collecting a paycheck
- Why you shouldn’t skip niching down your target audience
- The importance of owning and developing your expertise
- How a coach can help keep you organized and understandable
- 3 lenses to filter your content through to get your ideal audience
- The process of building a strong funnel
- Creating a powerful and simple lead magnet
- And much more!
Connect with Jason:
Connect with Blair:
Connect with us:
Book Speakers for your next event! We are the only agency where you can book free and paid speakers, no bureau commissions!
Learn More https://elitespeakersagency.com/
Episode Minute By Minute:
- 0:27 Introducing Jason Rink
- 1:35 How he got started
- 5:34 Making a big career change
- 10:47 A look into Jason’s coaching
- 14:43 Getting the maximum out of the tools you have now
- 18:46 The impact a coach can have on your business
- 22:16 Creating awareness, affinity, and authority for your ideal client
- 26:34 3-step process to building a funnel
- 33:04 Generating a productive lead magnet
- 38:25 Practical tips for maximum reach
- 43:08 Closing thoughts and how to connect with Jason
More About Jason:
Jason Rink is Owner of Simplifilm, a video production agency based in Austin, TX. An award-winning producer and director of documentary films, he has over a decade of commercial filmmaking experience. He has worked with A-list talent and celebrities, like Academy Award-winning actor Richard Dreyfuss, U.S. Senators, and Presidential Candidates. He has worked with global brands such as Aston Martin, Toyota, and Mazda.
Since 2015, he has been on retainer with some of the world’s most successful direct-response marketing firms, producing over 100 online video campaigns that have generated more than $500 million in revenue, as well as hundreds of thousands of email opt-ins and leads.