The Future Of Hybrid Events, Community Building, And How We Gather with Jon Berghoff
Welcome, Jon Berghoff from XCHANGE, Inside the Greenroom! The way we gather in groups – live events, masterminds, workshops – has been put to the test in the last year. In this episode, Jon gives us a glimpse into how the most successful group experiences often operate on another level – even playing a different game than everybody else.
Want to understand exactly how the pandemic has shifted what’s possible around how we gather? We discuss the future of hybrid events and the science behind creating a thriving community (even a global movement). You’ll get a behind-the-scenes look, revealing exactly what Jon designed and delivered for our team at a recent mastermind event. FYI, it was MIND BLOWING.
Join us as we discuss industry-changing ideas about the importance of facilitation and planning, three questions you will want to ask for your next hybrid event, and even bringing in the audience to help co-create the perfect hybrid event. You’re in for a real treat because this is GROUNDBREAKING information we’ve never shared on the podcast!
If you’re listening and believe there is an opportunity to unlock potential in groups through the power of facilitation, then you’re in luck. Jon is personally leading two workshops with key in sight into XCHANGE’s framework and method hosted July 27th & 28th.
To learn more and to save your spot, check out the links section below!
More Of What’s Inside:
- The shift in gatherings after the pandemic
- Creating unity in hybrid events with language
- 3 ways to give value to both those online and in-person
- How to convert passive learning into active learning
- The 4S Framework for building communities
- Creating psychological safety
- Building a strong connection between your audience and your keynote speaker
- The role higher purpose has in community
- Co-creating your event with your attendees
- How to get your community to discover their higher purpose
- Making meaningful connections BEFORE the event
- Real-life examples of the importance of facilitators
- The one thing that will make everything fail
- And much more!
Connect with Blair:
Connect with us:
Book Speakers for your next event! We are the only agency where you can book free and paid speakers, no bureau commissions!
Learn More https://elitespeakersagency.com/
Episode Minute By Minute:
More About Jon:
Jon Berghoff is the founder of XCHANGE, a facilitation methodology used by thousands of coaches, speakers, consultants and group facilitators, across over 25 countries. XCHANGE is trusted by some of the highest stakes organizations, and most forward-thinking movements in the world, including BMW, Facebook, Vitamix, HeartMath, Conscious Capitalism, Women Presidents Organization, and Keller Williams.
Prior to founding XCHANGE, Jon previously served as the head of sales at Vitamix Corporation, where revenue grew from $40-$180M in less than 4 years, as their team grew from 175 to over 600 members.