Post Victory Chat with The 2021 Speak-Off Winner, Ashley Ryckman!
Welcome back to Inside The Greenroom! In today’s episode, we talk to the winner of the annual AYR speak-off, Ashley Ryckman!
If you haven’t listened to the AYR Speak-Off, we encourage you to check out episode 100 where Ashley gave her 3-minute signature talk that locked in her triumphant win.
In this episode, we want to introduce you to the name behind the trophy. Ashley is an entrepreneur, speaker, mother of six, and is passionate about helping women worldwide experience life with love and abundance. You’ll hear about Ashley’s journey, from making a small Facebook boutique selling used clothes to growing a community that supports and grows new entrepreneurs seeking freedom in life.
Listen in as we discuss how Ashley began her journey through necessity but quickly turned her mindsets and thought processes to the task at hand. Ashley talks about the importance of community and vulnerability and how they affect not only your life but those around you as well. We discuss connections, and Ashley has some great insight into how you can make a connection no matter where you are.
If you found this episode inspiring, we encourage you to share it with a friend or family member.
PS, to connect with Ashley, check out the links below!
More Of What’s Inside:
- The inspiration of necessity
- How Ashley got to the next level
- Finding the confidence within others
- The reach of social media lives
- Finding connection no matter the setting
- Changing the narrative of your beliefs
- The best thing to help with accountability
- Understanding the scope of your reach
- The importance of authenticity
- Sharing community and connection
- And much more!